Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had to edit that....fucking tragic.

I went into an O Neills in Vilamoura during the Celtic v hearts game and the score was 1-1. The sole topic of conversation in the pub.... Rangers! Fucking unbelievable. 'They cheated'.. Secco ... New club... They haven't paid their debts... Etc etc etc. I just smiled sweetly and said 'get it fucking right up ye's '... Total silence from Yahoos.

You've made that up

I went into an O Neills in Vilamoura during the Celtic v hearts game and the score was 1-1. The sole topic of conversation in the pub.... Rangers! Fucking unbelievable. 'They cheated'.. Secco ... New club... They haven't paid their debts... Etc etc etc. I just smiled sweetly and said 'get it fucking right up ye's '... Total silence from Yahoos.

Naw ye didnae.

No they don't. Then again you think Peterhead played well on Sunday ... Ffs they barely crossed the halfway line. All we have to do is be more clinical.

Time you stopped listening to Sportsound

They did play well, they also put in a lot of effort and were unlucky not to capitalise on our slackness, while we pounced on a few of their mistakes.

No difference to us parking the bus under Walter in Europe, they played to a game plan and I've no problem saying that our opponents played well.

Loving the latest *** party line by the way.

"Let's all kid on it disnae matter just in case we get fucked" :lol:

Except BobWilliamson. He's a maverick nut-job.

Oh it matters alright Henri, just think most of us are being genuinely circumspect. Ya never know though, could be a glorious win for us and an embarrassing defeat for you. The reverse doesn't really work does it, given our current respective positions?

You, amongst other P&B Celt*c fans spend an inordinate amount of time on here talking about Rangers, you clearly know the complete low down on our squad and how we play. No worries eh?

That said, I think you're probably a bit more nervous than you'd like!😉

You, amongst other P&B Celt*c fans spend an inordinate amount of time on here talking about Rangers, you clearly know the complete low down on our squad and how we play. No worries eh?

Fans of Mawkit FC go and watch our games at Ibrox*.  They know every nuance and subtlety about us.

*'More than you do' isn't a response.

They did play well, they also put in a lot of effort and were unlucky not to capitalise on our slackness, while we pounced on a few of their mistakes.

No difference to us parking the bus under Walter in Europe, they played to a game plan and I've no problem saying that our opponents played well.

Ben's right Bob, despite our possession yesterday they could easily have nicked one if not two before the break worryingly. Apologies for repeating myself, but we won't get to waste as many clear chances next week (if we get them) and our central defensive pair will get punished for the occasional abandonment we got away with against Peterhead.

Glass half full on 4-0 win? Aye fair enough.

Will still have a wee dabble on us though, £20 @ 9/2! Has to be worth a punt!😉

Cool story. Tell it again.

Cool story. Tell it again.

"I went into an O Neills in Vilamoura during the Celtic v hearts game and the score was 1-1. The sole topic of conversation in the pub.... Rangers! Fucking unbelievable. 'They cheated'.. Secco ... New club... They haven't paid their debts... Etc etc etc. I just smiled sweetly and said 'get it fucking right up ye's '... Total silence from Yahoos."

Just for your benefit.  Those of us who went to a proper school ken how to use the scroll bar.

Oh it matters alright Henri, just think most of us are being genuinely circumspect. Ya never know though, could be a glorious win for us and an embarrassing defeat for you. The reverse doesn't really work does it, given our current respective positions?

That said, I think you're probably a bit more nervous than you'd like!😉

What, no embarrassing Rangers defeat scenario in there?

Right Boab, all the same mutants support this current Rangers side as supported the version who cheated Scottish football for a number of years. I like reminding them of this fact and you like biting to it. I know you'd like everyone just to forget about it but it aint going to happen. Ever. It's also been highly amusing watching the most triumphalistic set of fans on the planet squirming, seething and making a general all round c**t of themselves in equal measure on an almost daily basis over the past few years.

I know this upsets you. Gawd knows you come out with the "obsessed" patter often enough - but tough titty my man. No one likes you, you don't care. Remember?

I also know enough about your 50 grand a pop squad of English lower league superstars and loanees to say that there's a strong possibility of them losing a goal or two due to their style of play when they face better opposition than they're used to.

Hope that helps, Boab.

What, no embarrassing Rangers defeat scenario in there?

Right Boab, all the same mutants support this current Rangers side as supported the version who cheated Scottish football for a number of years. I like reminding them of this fact and you like biting to it. I know you'd like everyone just to forget about it but it aint going to happen. Ever. It's also been highly amusing watching the most triumphalistic set of fans on the planet squirming, seething and making a general all round c**t of themselves in equal measure on an almost daily basis over the past few years.

I know this upsets you. Gawd knows you come out with the "obsessed" patter often enough - but tough titty my man. No one likes you, you don't care. Remember?

I also know enough about your 50 grand a pop squad of English lower league superstars and loanees to say that there's a strong possibility of them losing a goal or two due to their style of play when they face better opposition than they're used to.

Hope that helps, Boab.

I've said before Henri if the cheating jibe was properly founded the appropriate authorities would surely have taken action!? If it's about representatives of a Football club breaking the law and being punished, I'm gonna have to take your judgement on that!?

I honestly don't know how many Rangers fans post on your threads, I'm not one of them. It does seem as though we get plenty of your mob posting when we're at St Mirren away for example? It's f*ckin mental!

I'd gladly accept an agreement next season that meant I'd never again have to force myself to fork out for a ticket to visit your shithole, if that meant your band of vagrants were banished from Ibrox forever!

Deal?

(Just to add, 99 at the San Giro was f*ckin amazing though)

cheated Scottish football for a number of years.

the most triumphalistic set of fans on the planet

Aye, not a big game for the fans of a club sending them letters asking them to have a wash.

The amusing thing is that the outcome of this matters more to you then to me.

Archived