Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been done to death Henri, if the SFA/SPL/UEFA had judged there was a case to answer, our incredible trophy haul would have been subjected to the closest scrutiny?

It hasn't happened, but you'll cling onto that hope whilst playing catch up without our presence. You know that and so do I.

The case is closed on that count.

The shame and disgust that emanates from C*ltic Park will continue to blight your club forever!

Rangers dead 2012!? I would rather die with our history than live with yours.

True colours shining through there

Stay classy

Yep, cos sweeping child abuse under the carpet, booing or singing over minute silences, mocking the wearing of poppies and disrespecting those who died in wars (the thickest part of it all) is the work of a real classy establishment eh? :1eye

You are a shite flinging moron to spare me the moral lecture you fucking balloon

When was the last time football was mentioned on this thread? I'm going to guess about page 4.

Starts out with the fitba but quickly descends, like most threads involving Rangers on P&B.

When was the last time football was mentioned on this thread? I'm going to guess about page 4.

I'll get it back on track.

Bad news for bears, my Rangers pal seen Forrester on crutches today with a protector thing on his foot. Not looking good for Sunday, especially with the cup tied players.

Templeton to start? :o.

Bad news for bears, my Rangers pal seen Forrester on crutches today with a protector thing on his foot. Not looking good for Sunday, especially with the cup tied players.

I think you and I are ahead of Templeton in the pecking order.

Surprised it took to page 34 for the child abuse chat to start.  Given there's been 1 game in the last 4 years, I thought the pent up anger of Sevco fans would've seen it before page 10.

Oooft, the standard comeback of the thick idiot struggling to post anything relevant :lol:

When the time comes, get yer poppy on, stop booing, stop the lies and have a wash you manky, vile pervert.

Talking of perversion- who did you fling shite at?

That doesn't sound good at all, only said yesterday 'he was totally fine' and would be ok for Sunday's game along with Wallace?

I think and I are ahead of Templeton in the pecking order.

Warburton's style doesn't suit a Mark Yardley type player does it? :P

Seems he got in his car n drove so maybe just a precaution.

I'd play Travenier further forward but there isn't cover at rb is there?

Roberts v Wallace will be tasty.

My 2 bob's worth and I'll let everyone get back to the important issues at hand.

I'm much more confident going into this game than I was when we had McDowall in charge.  Celtic should beat us, but as we've seen from them this season, the manager seems to have trouble motivating his players, so it really depends what Celtic team turns up.

Same goes for Rangers, if the defense that shipped 9 goals in 3 games turns up then we could end up on a hiding.  I can see Ball playing and sitting deep in front of the centre backs to try an offer a bit of protection.  Wallace and Tavenier need to reign in their attacking tendencies to avoid leaving us exposed down the flanks.  I've got no worries about playing Miller up front as he's been there and done it in these games.

In my opinion, the pressure is all on Celtic.  They're heavy favourites and realistically should see us off.  A defeat and I think that's it for Delia, he'll see out the season and then quietly leave "by mutual consent".

Anyway, child abuse and EBT's, carry on.

Oooft, the standard comeback of the thick idiot struggling to post anything relevant :lol:

When the time comes, get yer poppy on, stop booing, stop the lies and have a wash you manky, vile pervert.

Made up shite.

THE standard comeback of a moron.

Go away, I might take a bit of slagging on here but you really are a running joke pal, with your constant replying to EVERYTHING and your tales of proudly assaulting homeless people and throwing shite at your mates for a laugh, which you quickly tried to retract after you were pilloried for it despite it being full of such detail it clearly wasnt made up.

Now if you havent any more made up insults piss off back to the GN nonsense forum where everyone can point and laugh at you and/or the juniors where there are plenty others whose IQ matches their shoe size

Archived