Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was trying to avoid the score until the game was uploaded on Hibs TV. I cracked 2 mins ago after seeing so many Hibees roaming around Leith Walk. What was Logan like apart from the penalties? Don't know anything more other than a few sentences on BBC.

Couldn't stop laughing at how fat the goalie was the whole game. Hilarious every time he was wobbling up to take a goal kick. He was surprisingly decent though. Much better than that Oxley.

Conrad Logan should have a statue erected of him outside of the ground if we win the cup never mind replace Oxley that's a foregone conclusion surely?

I am not sure they'd be able to afford the sheer amount of metal a statue of Logan would need

Was trying to avoid the score until the game was uploaded on Hibs TV. I cracked 2 mins ago after seeing so many Hibees roaming around Leith Walk. What was Logan like apart from the penalties? Don't know anything more other than a few sentences on BBC.

Made about 4 great saves one on one. His second penalty save was outstanding too.

Done more in that game than Oxley has done in 2 years!

Now I kinda hope the blue arse cheek win so da Hibs have a chance 8)

I personally think we'd stand a better chance against Celtic. Considering Sevco seem to hate everything Hibs these days and the fact Alan Stubbs would probably do their team talk so they'd be fired up something special if they played us. Let's face it, Celtic are pish

I personally think we'd stand a better chance against Celtic. Considering Sevco seem to hate everything Hibs these days and the fact Alan Stubbs would probably do their team talk so they'd be fired up something special if they played us. Let's face it, Celtic are pish

Hibs win the final against Celtic, Collins loses his job would be splendidly pleasing.

Well that was a load of shite, Mixu got no clue again! Plays Morris left back and then takes him off in first half for Dixon, waste of time.

Thought Dillon was united's motm, very good. As well Erskine done well actually to win the game, unlike some shit bags.

McKay, wtf

Well that was a load of shite, Mixu got no clue again! Plays Morris left back and then takes him off in first half for Dixon, waste of time.

Thought Dillon was united's motm, very good. As well Erskine done well actually to win the game, unlike some shit bags.

McKay, wtf

I thought Knoyle looked the part - a bit inexperienced but definitely has potential.  Pity he's going back to London.  BTW wiki says he's aged 146  :huh:

Archived