Dons v Killie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, you're right. Maybe in our position we should come to Pittodrie, play expansively and be picked off four or five nil. That would make much more sense.

Maybe if Kilmarnock tried to play football, they wouldn't be in danger of relegation.

Huge game for both sides but having seen Utd at Tannadice last midweek I really don't think Killie have to fear automatic relegation.

An early goal could be massively key for aberdeen as, because has already been said, Killie will be aiming for a shitfest and the longer they shitfest it, the more confident they'll become.

Ultimately, I think we'll have enough to get all three points. 1-0 or 2-0 afc.

Eta. Expect inexplicable applause for anything Magennis does despite being an awful footballer for aberdeen.

I didn't mention it because I want you to go down.

I dunno. I'm of the opinion I want the biggest teams to be in the top division. Obviously I want the clubs with history, Hibs and Falkirk, to come up. It's harder to decide who goes down though? Hamilton have a good youth system but they're gash. I don't think we'd miss them, especially in place of Hibs. Chances are Hibs have Hibsed the title tho and we have to accept the vile being promoted. I wouldn't be awfully disappointed with Hamilton and ICT (frankly I'm sick of them treating every game against us as a cup final) disappearing.

That said, I think Killie will go down and Utd will beat Hibs in the play-off.

Maybe if Kilmarnock tried to play football, they wouldn't be in danger of relegation.

Aha, we have one of those Sheepies that have crawled back out since they became a big team again, not that it will give me any pleasure but with the return of the anti christs next season the sheep will be battling out for 4th or 5th with Hearts.

Remember three Sheep managers getting their jotters after a severe pumping at Rugby Park, ah the good days, just wait til we are a big team again,,,,,, 2-1 to the Killie ,, smash tinkle crash

Aha, we have one of those Sheepies that have crawled back out since they became a big team again, not that it will give me any pleasure but with the return of the anti christs next season the sheep will be battling out for 4th or 5th with Hearts.

Remember three Sheep managers getting their jotters after a severe pumping at Rugby Park, ah the good days, just wait til we are a big team again,,,,,, 2-1 to the Killie ,, smash tinkle crash

Who will be third?

Archived