The P&B General Knowledge Quiz

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After being told to replace our plastic pitch, DAFC needed some turf at short notice. A supplier had a delayed/cancelled order.

The question is..

For which stadium was our pitch intended?

Wembley?

Grimbo

Well fucking done Grimbo. Bash on. 

Shitting christ, it was just a joke reply, see my previous as in the hastings one, arh f**k....

Who was the 5th Smith (like in the band the Smiths)?

Grimbo

Kinnell, 7 minutes. was it that easy or as Dees been on the google bog?

Jog on pal, it's your turn now.

Grimbo

Eta please make the answer Wembley

Not long finished reading, Morrissey & Marr : the severed alliance. I'll fucking Google bog, yeh!

Which day of the week connects Cardiff, Brighton, Mark Lawrensons pus and a big jobby?

Not long finished reading, Morrissey & Marr : the severed alliance. I'll fucking Google bog, yeh!

Which day of the week connects Cardiff, Brighton, Mark Lawrensons pus and a big jobby?

Turdsday

Is it Robin Friday, the best footballer you never saw apparently?

Is it Robin Friday, the best footballer you never saw apparently?

Correct.

Cardiff City, cult hero, striker Robin Friday added insult to injury, with his last acts in the professional game. After he had been sent off for funking Brighton & HA defender Mark Lawrenson, right in his, stupid pus. He also left, our Lawro, a bum cigar in his kit bag.

All yours, Tam.

Tam messaged me (we have the empty baked bean tins connected by string) & he asked me to post his question for him. He's on groundhop duty today.

"Where was the 1966 World Cup Final, held?".

I assume he means the stadia, not the country but you never know with him, he's as crafty as the pox.

Tambo pp Grimbo

Tam messaged me (we have the empty baked bean tins connected by string) & he asked me to post his question for him. He's on groundhop duty today.

"Where was the 1966 World Cup Final, held?".

I assume he means the stadia, not the country but you never know with him, he's as crafty as the pox.

Tambo pp Grimbo

Wembley stadium, London, englandshire.

Or have I fallen into a QI style trap?

Wembley stadium, London, englandshire.

Or have I fallen into a QI style trap?

Tam says well done.

Dee Dee away you go pal.

Grimbo

Eta I think he mentioned Pickles, I think we need a new line. Anyone got a 6 mile piece of string going cheap?

Archived