LEAGUE DIVISION 2 LAST QUARTER

1. East Fife - 32, 57, +20

2. Clyde - 32, 53, +13

3. Elgin -  32, 51, +7

4. Annan - 32, 50, +11

5. Queen's Park - 32, 49, +11

Fixtures:

East Fife: Montrose (H), Clyde (A), Berwick (A), East Stirlingshire (H).

Clyde: Berwick (A), East Fife (H), Queen's Park (A), Stirling Albion (H).

Elgin: Stirling (A), Queen's Park (H), East Stirlingshire (A), Arbroath (H).

Annan: Arbroath (H), East Stirlingshire (H), Stirling Albion (A), Queen's Park (H).

Queen's Park: East Stirlingshire (A), Elgin (A), Clyde (H), Annan (A).

if we can win our two remaining home games then, realistically, Clyde will have to win all their 4 games left. They can afford one draw but would then have to overturn our superior goal difference. We've all seen that any game in this league is a banana skin but i think we have to be fairly confident now.

Barring the game at Broadwood, clyde have the rougher run in.

A mental last 3 games for Queen's Park. Who's in the play-off spots could be changing every week from now on in.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not taking anything for granted but it's back in our hands and only we can throw it away.

Pressure very much on Clyde to win at Berwick next week and keep some pressure on us.

It's about time we made Montrose our bitches again anyway after giving them a couple of points this season.

Nerves are jangling but at least we have a cushion.

Not taking anything for granted but it's back in our hands and only we can throw it away.

Pressure very much on Clyde to win at Berwick next week and keep some pressure on us.

It's about time we made Montrose our bitches again anyway after giving them a couple of points this season.

Nerves are jangling but at least we have a cushion.

1. East Fife - 32, 57, +20

2. Clyde - 32, 53, +13

3. Elgin - 32, 51, +7

4. Annan - 32, 50, +11

5. Queen's Park - 32, 49, +11

Fixtures:

East Fife: Montrose (H), Clyde (A), Berwick (A), East Stirlingshire (H).

Clyde: Berwick (A), East Fife (H), Queen's Park (A), Stirling Albion (H).

Elgin: Stirling (A), Queen's Park (H), East Stirlingshire (A), Arbroath (H).

Annan: Arbroath (H), East Stirlingshire (H), Stirling Albion (A), Queen's Park (H).

Queen's Park: East Stirlingshire (A), Elgin (A), Clyde (H), Annan (A).

if we can win our two remaining home games then, realistically, Clyde will have to win all their 4 games left. They can afford one draw but would then have to overturn our superior goal difference. We've all seen that any game in this league is a banana skin but i think we have to be fairly confident now.

Barring the game at Broadwood, clyde have the rougher run in.

A mental last 3 games for Queen's Park. Who's in the play-off spots could be changing every week from now on in.

game over as I

said earlier when it's counted east fife have produced the goods let's put it this way two wins out of four will win you the league looking at your fixtures you will get them

for us last four home games 4 points and three of those games were against the bottom three so no complaints

Naysmith class act tiday.

Shows how quick things change in football as at xmas time the Fife faithfull were desperate for Gary Naysmith to be shown the door myself included. I am very pleased on this occasion to be wrong. Whats changed probably going out to win games as opposed to setting up not to get beat. Fair play to Gary Naysmith as he has always sounded confident in his managerial ability this could be the break for him to go onto bigger things.

Shows how quick things change in football as at xmas time the Fife faithfull were desperate for Gary Naysmith to be shown the door myself included. I am very pleased on this occasion to be wrong. Whats changed probably going out to win games as opposed to setting up not to get beat. Fair play to Gary Naysmith as he has always sounded confident in his managerial ability this could be the break for him to go onto bigger things.

All football fans are a fickle bunch. Naysmith's interviews are always very interesting, he is always open and honest.

It took him a while to find his feet at this level but the last few months have proven how good a manager (and player) he is. Hopefully we can go on to win the league as he certainly deserves it.

Good for you mate. Honest and decent appraisal. Enjoy your flag day when it comes.

Whatever happens, I really hope two teams from L2 go up. Might not be a vintage L2 season in terms of quality but it's been fun. 

(If we're not one of them, I'll throw a full-blown Chapman though.)

Aye,I agree Gordon.

Whilst no team has run away with the league, it's been an exciting run in. Only now is there an outright favourite. Even then we've still to visit our closest rival.

And add to that the play off spots where points are tight.

A few teams with their seasons still very much alive

Archived