LEAGUE DIVISION 2 LAST QUARTER

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hows that gonny feel, Compo? Having to cheer on the hated Weegies. I'll put your little brain at ease....Annan will win f**k all.

Does a team whose home is Cumbernauld qualify as Weegie ? Should you not be the Nauldies ?

looking at the fixtures I think we would have to win all 5 to win the league could possibly win 4 and draw the other

really you just have to take one game at a time but we would certainly have to beat east fife if we want to win the league

I certainly haven't discounted any of the others but they have to rely on other results

certainly couldn't predict who would go up via a play off

Do I not vaguely recall the bookies odds at pre-season showing East Fife and Clyde as the frontrunners? If so, amazing

I got 6/1 on east Fife at William hill, think maybe another 4 teams above us at the time

Queens Park 7/2

Clyde 4/1

Stirling 4/1

Arbroath 9/2

East Fife 5/1

Annan 9/1

Berwick 10/1

Elgin 16/1

East Stirlingshire 25/1

Montrose 33/1

William hill odds

When the hell was this???  Or do they think that we've just signed Messi and Ronaldo and playing them as ringers?

When the hell was this???  Or do they think that we've just signed Messi and Ronaldo and playing them as ringers?

I'm guessing this was almost purely based on Clyde signing a few players up early then it's not far off last year's league table plus Stirling.

Clyde and Stirling were the favourites as the season kicked off if I remember correctly.

I'm guessing this was almost purely based on Clyde signing a few players up early then it's not far off last year's league table plus Stirling.

Clyde and Stirling were the favourites as the season kicked off if I remember correctly.

And this is why I don't bet.

You sure those odds weren't for the team most likely not to score a goal in three or more games?

Archived