The Big Black Hole

Father Ted

Those statements are consistent.

She did do wrong. She exploited hard-up people in low value homes for depressed sales.

Oh an attack of morals now when it allows you to say snp bad, one might think you're a lying troll. Your statement is entirely subjective anyway, what we know is she did nothing illegal and her constituents can judge her otherwise.

since you're now seemingly against things that are 'wrong' presumably you'll be calling for car michael to resign

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those statements are consistent.

She did do wrong. She exploited hard-up people in low value homes for depressed sales.

Was that the hard up woman who was unable to sell her house then took a price she was happy with at the time ?

Can't believe people are actually defending the evil witch, she ripped up her SNP membership card anyway.

Not defending her, just think the whole narrative of her preying on the vulnerable is laughable.

Not defending her, just think the whole narrative of her preying on the vulnerable is laughable.

If she was from any party other than the SNP  you'd be all over this stuff. I sometimes think #snpgood are even more annoying than #snpbad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/11908966/Records-indicate-more-back-to-back-Michelle-Thomson-deals.html

Can't believe people are actually defending the evil witch, she ripped up her SNP membership card anyway.

Really? The seal types will defend anyone linked to the SNP or the Independence movement no matter what they do.

See Thomson, McGarry, Campbell ...

I'm not sure why you're surprised.

I think any political party that gets a landslide or a huge influx of members is bound to get a few nutters and bad uns through. It's what you do to deal with them that matters.

McGarry resigning the whip was absolutely the right thing to do - I presume she did so before she had it removed by the party themselves. It's no different from Labour who had to remove the whip from and suspend Eric Joyce. Anyone who continues to defend politicians in that situation is either stupid or defending the indefensible.

Really? The seal types will defend anyone linked to the SNP or the Independence movement no matter what they do.

See Thomson, McGarry, Campbell ...

I'm not sure why you're surprised.

Campbell? Who's Campbell?

And what have McGarry and Thomson been charged with?  Still waiting on your chum answering.

#desperate

Campbell? Who's Campbell?

And what have McGarry and Thomson been charged with?  Still waiting on your chum answering.

#desperate

You don't care if she made money out of ripping off desperate people so long as she hasn't broken the law?

You don't care if she made money out of ripping off desperate people so long as she hasn't broken the law?

Well, all business is to a certain extent immoral, and in some cases people doubled their money.  I wouldn't say paying someone twice what they paid for their property is ripping them off.  If she is charged with anything then fine, if not its not really a massive concern to me to be quite honest. Though I admit I don't know much about the case.

Thomson strikes me as an absolutely opportunistic snake, but the "desperate people" as interviewed at the time came across as equally venal, greedy snakes. It's kind of hard to see it as a baddie versus goodie story when the supposed goodies look just as grasping and unpleasant as the supposed baddie.

Thomson strikes me as an absolutely opportunistic snake, but the "desperate people" as interviewed at the time came across as equally venal, greedy snakes. It's kind of hard to see it as a baddie versus goodie story when the supposed goodies look just as grasping and unpleasant as the supposed baddie.

And when none of them made any complaints whatsoever until they were contacted by Labour and the unionist press years later.  Its not like anyone held a gun to their head.

Though as I say if there is more I don't know I'm prepared to be outraged.

Archived