Thai food

I had Thai food tonight actually.

Just had Lab moo with corneeal (minced spicy pork). Have tom sapb (spicy pork intestine  soup) , but will leave that for breakfast.

Been to a few Thai restaurants in the UK, never been that great, taste completely different than here (made for the western palate). It may have changed as that was a few years ago now.

North Eastern (Isaan) food is my favorite choice. Lab lua (raw beef in warm blood soup) :thumsup2. I'm the only person in my house that eats that. Gone native more than the natives.

Well delicious! Wasn't spicy at all so my arse won't be like a Japanese battle flag tomorrow either!

£70. A starter to share, two mains and a pudding which she ate half of, plus a bottle of wine. Wasn't bad considering the view....

I had Thai food tonight actually.

Just had Lab moo with corneeal (minced spicy pork). Have tom sapb (spicy pork intestine  soup) , but will leave that for breakfast.

I mentioned having soup for b'fast a few weeks back.  Apparently it's a beastly as having a chain for your specs or a wallet with a coin compartment.

About 15 years ago I had my only dalliance with Thai grub.

Used to sell a lot of electrical shite to the manager of the restaurant down at the turn off to Ocean Terminal, and he'd kept in at me to go for a freebie but I never fancied it. Finally caved in under duress from my veggie ex-g and swanned on in.

Personally thought it was bland overpriced bleurghh, she loved it unsurprisingly.

Did my damage on the booze bill to make up for it though :lol:

Strange, can remember his name readily enough, but not the name of the restaurant .

Well delicious! Wasn't spicy at all so my arse won't be like a Japanese battle flag tomorrow either!

£70. A starter to share, two mains and a pudding which she ate half of, plus a bottle of wine. Wasn't bad considering the view....

Chaophraya in Edinburgh? Lovely grub. The view at the bar often outshines the one out the window.

Archived