Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the Dundee Hibs way.

What a tremendous statement, as it works both ways. We either have Dundee Hibernian once again completely blowing a lead, or we have the Hi-Dees completely bottling a big game. 

Anyone who thinks we still have a chance of staying up will see this as a bigger game for us than for Dundee. However I think most Arabs will be expecting to lose this one, so the biggest chance for meltdowns will come from the Funsters.

Anyone who thinks we still have a chance of staying up will see this as a bigger game for us than for Dundee. However I think most Arabs will be expecting to lose this one, so the biggest chance for meltdowns will come from the Funsters.

I'm adopting the 'it's only a game of football' mentality. I'm assuming the sick, hollow feeling in my stomach is last night's wine and cider :(

Any meltdown from us will be at mixu and his random substitutions/ timing of said subbies. It'll be genius or madness from him today, no middle ground.

Lying in bed this morning the number 4, popped into my brain. An omen of some sort? Hopefully positive!

The number 4, bus, disnae run on a Sunday, Rev. So, you might be onto something here.

2-2, 4 red cards, Tam Konrad to score all 4 and Mixu to put away 4 pehs, during the gemme.

Has a similar feel to the infamous Hearts-Hibs relegation party.

This time itll be true though. 2-0 Dundee.

Archived