Dundee Utd v Dundee

If it is a choice between Szromnik or Zwick then I'd have Zwick every time because although he's probably the better of the two, his inevitable attempts at WUMMERY will be all the more sweeter when he fucks up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sat in row A for the 6-2 Derby. I wasn't bothered about the result more fearful of my life as Schenk certainly wasn't going to saving my pus from a 60mph volley.

If we don't win this, I won't be particularly surprised.

If we do, I will.

Yeah, the team are so random - either unexpected heroics or keystone cops levels of disorganisation.

We've been scoring regularly so I'm looking forward to celebrating a few , but I'm keeping my expectations low re the final result.

I fully expect Dundee to do the neighbourly thing and roll over to their bigger, better, more impressive, baldier brothers, as they have done so many, many times in the past.

United 3-0 Dundee. Hegarty, Sturrock, Bannon.

I fully expect Dundee to do the neighbourly thing and roll over to their bigger, better, more impressive, baldier brothers, as they have done so many, many times in the past.

United 3-0 Dundee. Hegarty, Sturrock, Bannon.

I wouldn't be surprised if a team of overwieght, ancient legends performed better than the current lot.

Archived