Sunday weigh in club.

That would burn about 600 calories according to mapmyrun at my size/weight. That could be negated by a couple of rolls/pieces. Diet is key.

It would only be negated if you started eating the two rolls extra after you started running. If your diet remains largely the same, but you start doing the extra exercise, then you should be able to lose weight or at least stop gaining.

It would only be negated if you started eating the two rolls extra after you started running. If your diet remains largely the same, but you start doing the extra exercise, then you should be able to lose weight or at least stop gaining.

True but a lot of people over compensate with their diet when they begging exercise. Need to keep on top of both.

Seriously, this is what helped me lose 3 stone.

Download myfitnesspal, scan in whatever you eat in a day, you can stick in your meals and stuff so if you're a boring c**t like me that eats the same shit pretty much weekly, a couple of weeks in and each meal is a 1 second job, and the weight just falls off. Dae it

Basically this. I felt like an absolute w**k but I got a Fitbit last summer and on the same principle went from just over 13.5st to just under 12st by scanning what I ate and about 3 games of 5s/7s a week. 

I'm Bobby Skidmarks, I'm 6ft and weigh 13 stone 4lb. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-ageing eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

I'm Bobby Skidmarks, I'm 6ft and weigh 13 stone 4lb. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-ageing eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

Do you like Genesis? Edited by underdogunderdog underdog

5 foot 11, relatively strong/stocky body and I've never been skinny since I was 20.

Slowly crept up to 211 lb at the start of February there, (96kg) which is the heaviest I've ever been. Cut oot the fizzy drinks, and almost completely cut out the crisps and Friday curry/pizza, and lo and behold 3 kg (7lb) has disappeared with not much effort tbh.

Running 4 or 5 miles a couple of times a week with no problems has helped too, although a calf injury has prevented that for the last fortnight. Going to give it another shot this evening.

Oh yeah, target. Well, we're going abroad for the first time in a decade this summer, so I want to shift a stone by then. Let's say ideal weight 14 st by the summer, that should be eminently do-able.

That would burn about 600 calories according to mapmyrun at my size/weight. That could be negated by a couple of rolls/pieces. Diet is key.

Yeah, it's sometimes difficult not to just overcompensate for all the energy used by eating more but if you're sitting at a steady weight for what you eat, start running and don't eat more, you'll lose weight really easily.

Today was going great until i ate a mini eggs pots of gold desert and 6 slice of toast.   Back to walking and eating well tomorrow;  I know I can pull 6 lbs this week and that would be epic. 

Good lad. Even if you have a blip, the trick is to do a bit extra to account for it. It's too hard to just stop the habits of a lifetime but as long as you are burning off more than you are putting in, you'll be golden.

PS, pulling 6lbs sounds like a euphemism for a massive w*nk.

Good lad. Even if you have a blip, the trick is to do a bit extra to account for it. It's too hard to just stop the habits of a lifetime but as long as you are burning off more than you are putting in, you'll be golden.

PS, pulling 6lbs sounds like a euphemism for a massive w*nk.

He is.

Today was going great until i ate a mini eggs pots of gold desert and 6 slice of toast. Back to walking and eating well tomorrow; I know I can pull 6 lbs this week and that would be epic.

Don't focus too much on short term goals. This is a change in lifestyle and it won't happen immediately. Sounds like you're doing well.

6 ft 1, 12st3 as of Saturday morning. Fairly lean and my weight will vary depending on what I'm doing at the gym and the food I consume. I'm not actually fussed about my weight, it's my body fat percentage I try to reduce.

I was told on Friday that I will be getting kitted out with new company uniform, so I thought would join in with this

6" 1" tall 38" waist and a slightly embarrassing 17 stone 12 pounds.

I'm on holiday this week so the gym will be getting regular visits.

post-62434-14585175962339_thumb.jpg

I'm the spitting image of this gentleman (Michael Smith from the darts). I'm 6 foot but weigh just over 18 stone. I've gained well over 6 stone since 2011, a time whereby I was relatively fit and found it quite easy to hit the disco and leave with an easy lover. My major downfall is beer (average 4 pints after work during the week), but on an average Saturday it goes: fry-up, pub 2 pints, bookies, pie, pub 6 pints, bookies, pub 3 pints, curry, pub 5 pints, kebab, w**k, sleep. I'm so used to the boozing I'm rarely drunk before pint number 8. I went through 5 cans of right guard in the month of February alone, f**k knows what July will be like.

I'm hoping to find a boot camp mentality from this thread.