Ayrshire Loyal V Celtic

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you enjoy pretending to be Irish today.

Thank you.

Good on everyone who celebrates a patron saint believed my many to have been born in Kilpatrick, Scotland. Only a bigot would have an issue with that.

HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN!!

P.s I hope you enjoy being a nugget today!

Why would I discuss that. I came in to talk football...not politics

Singing sectarian songs is not politics.

It's bigotry plain and simple. To try and dress it up as political is a classic OF sweep sweep tactic.

Embarrassed for you and your unwillingness to confront the issue* in your teams support.

*thats being kind as it wouldn't surprise me to hear you approve of these "political" ditties.

No idea but they were not part of the professional set-up which is what I was clearly insinuating.

So the Highland League wasn't/isn't professional? Or did it only become professional when it joined the pyramid?

Thank you.

Good on everyone who celebrates a patron saint believed my many to have been born in Kilpatrick, Scotland. Only a bigot would have an issue with that.

HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN!!

P.s I hope you enjoy being a nugget today!

Have you got multiple personality disorder?

Thank you.

HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN!!

Believed by many unsurpassed cretins and mouth-breathers like yourself, certainly.

Hawkeye the Gnu, on 17 Mar 2016 - 11:35, said:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Thought I was on the wrong topic. Are Septic playing Killie or Aberdeen this weekend?

Nobody's stopping you turning the attention back to the game.

It seems poor Davey has a pack of hounds on his tail snapping at every remark he makes. I'm not up to speed on his past misdemeanours but it does seem to be distracting from the topic at hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Somebody here who can see it for what it is.

You'll get used to seeing this reaction from several people on here any time I post something.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Thought I was on the wrong topic. Are Septic playing Killie or Aberdeen this weekend?

Exactly mate. It's your turn to take a backseat as our opponents while the Aberdeen fans...& Dundee, swarm all over this post to confront the Celtic comments. Yet they still come out with the daft comments like it being us who yearns for a rivalry with them ha-ha.

I wonder if they actually post on their own teams threads at all or just sit at the keyboard until they see the word Celtic appear on screen before foaming away at the mouth.

Exactly mate. It's your turn to take a backseat as our opponents while the Aberdeen fans...& Dundee, swarm all over this post to confront the Celtic comments. Yet they still come out with the daft comments like it being us who yearns for a rivalry with them ha-ha.

I wonder if they actually post on their own teams threads at all or just sit at the keyboard until they see the word Celtic appear on screen before foaming away at the mouth.

seek help

^^^victim complex bubbling along nicely.

To add to the above, Celtic fans have an absolute cheek to complain about prices for away games. I don't know how much we charge away fans but I cant imagine its less than we pay for away games.

Our experience of an away day is usually a seat with a good view of the entire pitch, a good home support and generally a cracking atmosphere and more often than not we see our team winning.

Away fans coming to Celtic Park need to sit behind a giant pillar, sitting in a half empty giant stadium with no atmosphere whatsoever to watch their team getting pumped more often than not.

Sometimes our fans need to get a grip

Bit sensible imo.

It's not that sort of thread, m8.

I love it. A KILMARNOCK fan highlights the fact that it's the Aberdeen fans all over a post for Celtic v...ummm Kilmarnock...& when I agree with him, it's myself the mutton molestors turn their guns on.

As if I needed any more proof about this bunch of stalkers & bigots.

Thank you...you never let me down.

I love it. A KILMARNOCK fan highlights the fact that it's the Aberdeen fans all over a post for Celtic v...ummm Kilmarnock...& when I agree with him, it's myself the mutton molestors turn their guns on.

As if I needed any more proof about this bunch of stalkers & bigots.

Thank you...you never let me down.

You'll be able to provide evidence that these Aberdeen fans are bigots of course?

In all fairness, discussing the match is pretty pointless as Celtic will likely win by more than a few clear goals.

It'll only become discussion worthy if by some miracle they don't win.

Well mate, I'm expecting us to win. With all due respect, we should be beating Kilmarnock given our resources. Sure...one-off games can happen when you don't win. Every doggy has its day & all that....but that's twice now this season, so we better right that wrong.

Archived