Brechin (Lazarus) City vs Albion Rovers

Albion had that coming, they had very little intention of going for a second goal. A lot of bodies behind the ball second half. That's another great win for City and finally off the bottom. Stenny have been sucked into it as well now.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never thought the goal would come never mind two!!! Brilliant never say die attitude....well chuffed!

In my humble opinion Stenny and Cowden look the most likely to finish in the bottom two. There current form is stinking!!!

Absolutely fantastic.  Jacko and Thomo once more the leading lights  .  Dale put in some shift as well till he was taken off.   In fact no real failures and credit to them all for plugging away at a stubborn Albion defence.  

I am glad that one is out of the way . Albion must be the stuffiest team to play against in the league.   So quick to get men behind the ball and make things difficult. 

As was said that's us off the bottom now with a bit of momentum.  Tricky one next week , but with the attitude in the team just now anything is possible. 

Pretty sure Dods has been showing the team citydiehard's posts over the past few weeks. For the greater good, I propose that he keeps it up between now and the end of the season.

#bcfc #cdh12thman

Pretty sure Dods has been showing the team citydiehard's posts over the past few weeks. For the greater good, I propose that he keeps it up between now and the end of the season.

#bcfc #cdh12thman

I heard CDH and his cronies were on Dods' case for the whole game today. Hope they are not too upset with us being off the bottom at last !!

Well happy with that. It had a feel of one of those days but our determination and will to keep going paid off. I assume dale was struggling with something but to change him for a striker was a bold decision and paid off - who says Dods is not the right man for the team?

I have stood in  the same place for thirty odd years but the muppets nearby constantly criticising and being abusive is beyond ridiculous - I might move. At time when the team is playing well and moving in the right direction this, more than ever is when we need to be super supportive to keep the form going.

There are those (well one) on hear who just is nae happy - he must be one of those some clowns. I don't buy this 'he's been coming for years so he can say what he think!' nonsense - just cause I have been going the same pub for years does not entitle me to abuse the staff. Arses.

Onwards and upwards - well Done Dods and players. My faith was wobbly but is now restored. 

Well happy with that. It had a feel of one of those days but our determination and will to keep going paid off. I assume dale was struggling with something but to change him for a striker was a bold decision and paid off - who says Dods is not the right man for the team?

I have stood in  the same place for thirty odd years but the muppets nearby constantly criticising and being abusive is beyond ridiculous - I might move. At time when the team is playing well and moving in the right direction this, more than ever is when we need to be super supportive to keep the form going.

There are those (well one) on hear who just is nae happy - he must be one of those some clowns. I don't buy this 'he's been coming for years so he can say what he think!' nonsense - just cause I have been going the same pub for years does not entitle me to abuse the staff. Arses.

Onwards and upwards - well Done Dods and players. My faith was wobbly but is now restored.

I pay my way at the football so I can say what I want when I want if your not happy movie on.

We are not out of the mire yet,Dodds is bound to slip up,maybe the run we are on has peaked too soon the others will go on a run too and then we will fall apart under pressure.

You are away to Dunfermline without Spence who can:t play against parent club so you might get to have your told you so moment next Saturday.

I actually hope after next week Brechin get the results to stay up

Great result today. Hope the corner shop diehards are feeling p offed. Never stopped moaning the whole match.

Albion put nine behind the ball after they scored.

Answer to that was stick a couple more up with about 15mins to go and we'll get something out of it.

Did it work.

HELL YEH.

MON THE CITY.

People seem to forget that we started winning with players from other clubs came in,so when their loans finish we will be back to square one.Pretty sad when we need other clubs players to win games.

Pretty sure Dods will be looking forward to his first summer transfer period which lasts more than a fortnight to address the situation.

Unless you think all the decent signings at this level take place over Christmas where players are just scrambling for the chance to suddenly switch to a rock bottom, struggling Angus side.

People seem to forget that we started winning with players from other clubs came in,so when their loans finish we will be back to square one.Pretty sad when we need other clubs players to win games.

Every team in the world signs players from other clubs you Muppet. There wouldn't BE football without it.

Not every club uses loan signings to win games you Muppet or are you miss piggy.

Most clubs at our level do . 

You are a hypocrritical b*****d.  You slated Dods for not bringing quality players in at the start. Now he has brought them in and we start winning you say he is somehow a cheat or a fraud.???  

Sorry but I think you need therapy ! 

Archived