Brechin (Lazarus) City vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well the only change made in the defence is him coming in and we've not conceded a goal since. How do you know how clever he is ? This coming from some one who can't spell his name correctly

Is not that the players are actually fighting for the team that's made the difference and Dodds is just a passenger

Violence is not the answer to Brechins problems but I would run rings round the cart horse.

:lol:         Very good.  I'm sure you would .   It was a very tongue in cheek remark but I admire your optimism.....especially at your age !!  

Is not that the players are actually fighting for the team that's made the difference and Dodds is just a passenger

:lol:   :lol:   Now you are just being silly. 

Anyway back to tomorrow's game.We've struggled against Albion in previous games and this will be no different,a 2-1 defeat for us and nearer to relegation.

Would settle for this, TBH.

What a scunner - 2 wins in 14 is stinking form. The Rovers are far from out of the play-off race but they really do have it all to do now. Going into the final quarter I thought we would need 5 wins to do it, including beating two of Stranraer, Airdrie and Stenny. With 6 games left we're still on 0 wins. Stranraer won't run away with 4th place but if we can't win games we can't gain 4 points on them.

Credit to Brechin on another fine win and an amazing turnaround. It's going to be very interesting at the bottom of the table. (We're only 8 points from the drop zone now, perhaps it is time to start looking back down the way...)

Archived