Name the Mozzamozza new family cat.

Romeo

we got Felix & Kitty from the Cats Protection League, both already neutered, I bought the pair of them (£100) because I stupidly thought it would be a shame to break up the family.

Felix was a right c**t, he'd hide behind the couch & jump out & whack anyone/thing that innocently walked by, especially his sister. Buster got it tight too.  Mind I'd give anything to have the 3 of them back with us.

Grimbo

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My kitten (a wee mitted Ragdoll named Chewy) is about due to have his testicles surgically removed.

Can any cat owners tell me if this will chill him out a wee bit as he often mistakes being a domestic cat with being a ferocious tiger.

I'd be raging if someone cut my baws aff but apparently it calms male cats down a bit?..

It will certainly help him be more chilled in time. My two are both still a bit mad and had their hyper times even with nae baws. Will stop him from spaying which will stink your house out if he is an indoor kitten.

Try playing with the kitten as much as possible to tire the wee guy out before bedtime but cats just sometimes fancy playing chases or find something to hit around the floor at 4am (usually loudly) just cause they want to.

Why does it have to be a name? Or even a word? Call it *blow raspberry*. "Here, *raspberry*, dinner". Imagine the Pavlovian fun you could have when anyone farts.

This, but armpit-generated.

• 3 weeks later...

We got Jake and Elwood, our two cats, from the SSPCA already sans baws. I said to the missus at the time I didn't know if I could make the decision about another male animal an subsequently look it in the eye, and I was glad it had been taken out of my hands as it were.Unfortunately, young cats - ours are around two - will still have mental half-hours.

De-bawing them also doesn't completely stop them in their tracks sexually. One night, Jake (the big Maine Coon) got the pumping of his life from Elwood (the wee black one), an act of incest which instantly saw Elwood renamed Woody after Woody Allen.

Archived