Asad Shah

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you travel 200 odd miles to murder a complete stranger on a politics forum?

If the answer is yes, i offer my complete apologies to any mad Bazzas out there.

I didn't really vote YES, i was only kidding.

Your aren't a bunch of Vichy loving royalists.

Btw, i'm moving to Alaska next week.

The chat seems to be this:

Born into the highly victimised Ashadiya sect, he committed the sin of proclaiming that there is a technical error in the way Islam is being interpreted, and that self purification and the love of mankind is the real core of Islam.

His attacker has been arrested, and the police have released only the information that they killed him for ‘religious reasons.’ - it seems very likely that he was the victim of a muslim sectarian murder.

Grim

Hearing it's internal within his own group.

Turns out there's radio stations out there aimed at the Asian community and Asad was phoning up saying he was the prophet.

Seems other Ahmadis were then calling in questioning his mental health.

Sounds like an Islamic version of the Clyde phone in.

Remember these guys are pretty devout.

By the sounds of it he's pissed somebody off big time.

Turns out there's radio stations out there aimed at the Asian community and Asad was phoning up saying he was the prophet.

Any chance they could lock up that Lawrie character, or at least deny him access to a phone forever?

Dreadful story about the murder of Shawlands shopkeeper Asad Shah. The police have arrested a man and police have described the offence as "religiously prejudiced".

From reports it sounds an extremely violent attack. He was apparently a prominent man in Shawlnds, any P&Bers have any interaction with him or thoughts?

I knew him , not closely, through being a member of Costco met him many times at the tills or in the Cig cage a real gentleman absolutely sick when I was told.

https://medium.com/@akber/tragic-asad-shah-the-striker-in-millennium-ffea1ccdbe98#.p8isxeo6z

The guy claiming this doesn't really appear to be the full shilling himself...

https://medium.com/@akber[email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>6z

The guy claiming this doesn't really appear to be the full shilling himself...

Basically what I thought when I read it, the usual unsubstantiated pish we get on many forums.

When will people get it into their thick fcuking heads that most Muslims in Scotland are, in my experience, well adjusted people getting on with life?

Archived