Today's scores 26/03/16

touchline_reporter

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hertha, you seem to be overly concerned about the Buffs defence.

Bottom line is Buffs haven't lost a game in months. That'll count for nothing in 2 weeks time though. Buffs will be right up for it and have no fear playing Beith.

I'm sure the best team will win.

Onwards and upwards, COYB.

Yes, we got what we deserved today. :-)

I agree with that. You were the better team. Shotts pretty poor. Didn't have the guile to utilise Danny Burns speed on that big pitch. Their keeper had 3 very good saves. They will miss big Aldo when he leaves for Australia soon.

Impressed with Ryan Docherty at centre half and the young right back.

Underdogs playing against a team from division below? Behave yourself you

No I honestly think that all the pressure is on the buffs here and that we are the overwhelming underdogs here.

If we even make the second leg eventful then I would be eternally grateful to be given a second chance to compete.

I agree with that. You were the better team. Shotts pretty poor. Didn't have the guile to utilise Danny Burns speed on that big pitch. Their keeper had 3 very good saves. They will miss big Aldo when he leaves for Australia soon.

Impressed with Ryan Docherty at centre half and the young right back.

Big Ryan has been absolute stand-out for us since we brought him in, and considering he is a midfielder filling in at centre half then it's even more impressive. The young right back is only 19, one of our u21 squad who flits in and out of the first team squad as required, and he actually played for the first team when he was only 17. He's actually a centre back as well, but did well today at right back.

If you do look at who both teams have played then I'm sure everyone would agree that Buffs have had the harder road to the final with 3 east super league teams in Sauchie , Linlithgow & Camelon on their route to the semi whilst Beith had 2 of the bottom 3 in the west premier in the 5th round & quarter ( see Arthurlies result today) & Scone in the 4th round have had a much easier run in . Buffs are the team in form imo

No I honestly think that all the pressure is on the buffs here and that we are the overwhelming underdogs here.

If we even make the second leg eventful then I would be eternally grateful to be given a second chance to compete.

Beith will never get a better chance of reaching the final...a lower league club, just out the district,built on ammies a couple ex seniors and Liam McGuinness.This is not Alan Roughs free flowing big name team this time. This is a mega mega chance for Beith...2 legs v a club that was struggling to pay players not that long ago...you would take that every time...not favourites ahahaha

Beith will never get a better chance of reaching the final...a lower league club, just out the district,built on ammies a couple ex seniors and Liam McGuinness.This is not Alan Roughs free flowing big name team this time. This is a mega mega chance for Beith...2 legs v a club that was struggling to pay players not that long ago...you would take that every time...not favourites ahahaha

We shall approach the 180 minutes as underdogs mate and if Chris strain junior and co go easy on us in the first leg then the second leg might even be worth going to despite them burying us after 90 :)

We shall approach the 180 minutes as underdogs mate and if Chris strain junior and co go easy on us in the first leg then the second leg might even be worth going to despite them burying us after 90 :)

When was the last time Beith reached the semis of the Scottish?

If Beith lose this you will greet the hoose doon. Yous are shitting it in case the Buffs do you again, you will be desperate to have strawbaws Strain as Beith manager if they do. Ahahaha

Archived