Congratulations 'Rangers'

Do you know what makes me fucking totally lose my rag, properly foam at the mouth and wish I had a cute little puppy to murder to ease my frustration?

After all this, after all the hype and shit-slinging and criminality and disgraceful behavior and backwards attitudes and discrimination, filth, grift and cheating and despite being shown absolutely conclusively from the absolute authority on the subject that I am right, The_Kincardine persists with using the verb foment as a fucking noun.  A FUCKING NOUN!!

In complete contradiction to the Collins Dictionary instructions as to its proper use.

Arsehole :)

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know what makes me fucking totally lose my rag, properly foam at the mouth and wish I had a cute little puppy to murder to ease my frustration?

After all this, after all the hype and shit-slinging and criminality and disgraceful behavior and backwards attitudes and discrimination, filth, grift and cheating and despite being shown absolutely conclusively from the absolute authority on the subject that I am right, The_Kincardine persists with using the verb foment as a fucking noun.  A FUCKING NOUN!!

In complete contradiction to the Collins Dictionary instructions as to its proper use.

Arsehole :)

^^^In a foment in a double-decker bus in orbit round the sun.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35974305

Rangers midfielder Andy Halliday has urged his title-winning team-mates to push Glasgow rivals Celtic for the Scottish Premiership crown next season.

James Tavernier scored the only goal to beat Dumbarton at Ibrox on Tuesdayand seal promotion from the Championship.

"We've got to be challenging for the title," said Halliday. "That's not me being arrogant or disrespectful to Celtic at all.

"You can't be at a club like this and be happy with second."

It is going to be tremendously satisfying when The Rangers discover that they'll have to be happy with far less than second next season.

Not so sure. They'll have the second biggest budget and Warburton knows what he's doing.

Therein lies the difference. Had we won the play offs last year we would be going into the top league with potentially McCall as manager due to taking us there and I would not have had much faith in him. With Warburton we've got a manager who seems to know what he's doing. I believe he's shown naivety at times this season but hopefully he's took on board the St Jonnstone game & the games we've leaked goals.

For me, we need (at the very least) for the first team a CB, DMC & FW and we'll be challenging. Included on top of that we'll need to add a few players to the squad because 18 bodies won't cut the top flight. 

Looking forward to it, and so are all the chairman who voted us out, they can cash in on the blue pound once again. 

#BraceYourself 

Genuine well done to Rangers, they've been a vastly improved team this season - and I would imagine quite entertaining to watch.

It's easy to be magnanimous after our last game!

They may well be better that doesnt mean I am going to say well done to them thats for sure. 

Therein lies the difference. Had we won the play offs last year we would be going into the top league with potentially McCall as manager due to taking us there and I would not have had much faith in him. With Warburton we've got a manager who seems to know what he's doing. I believe he's shown naivety at times this season but hopefully he's took on board the St Jonnstone game & the games we've leaked goals.

Only if you hold onto him.

Ned confirming that he has shares in a company that sells PgDn keys. Mine's worn out scrolling through your (usual) dross. Where in Grangemouth can I buy a replacement?

I'm not sure - I wouldn't advise using the company Jim Traynor used though 'cause I think he's still waiting on his order to arrive.

What mheltdown from the diddies

Roll on 55 if this is just the warm up

I will say again King will have to empty the wallet to remotely challenge Celtic IMO. Players like Tavernier, Wilson, Halliday, Miller, Keirnan, Sheilds, Law, Zelahem wont be good enough to challenge. King will be back at Hearts. 

Of your current squad the only ones IMO to get anywhere near Celtic's first team squad (not even starting) would  be McKay, O'Hallaron, Holt, Waghorn, Wallace and Foderenham. 

We would need a clear out if we go up and we beat you twice this season and should have had a least one draw at Ibrox this season. 

Not playing butchers and bakers next season son. 

Sorted, cheers. In fairness quite a lot of the places I'm passing could benefit fromm being heated to a couple of 1000C

Essex is a complex county - a bit like Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire but on a larger scale.  Plenty of wealth and gorgeous villages but lots of post-industrial mess.

Decades ago I worked for a company based in Chelmsford and sold 'IT Stuff' in a territory covering Clacton on Sea to EC1.  Furryboots are you going?

Archived