Congratulations 'Rangers'

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Essex is a complex county - a bit like Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire but on a larger scale.  Plenty of wealth and gorgeous villages but lots of post-industrial mess.

Decades ago I worked for a company based in Chelmsford and sold 'IT Stuff' in a territory covering Clacton on Sea to EC1.  Furryboots are you going?

Aye I ken, there are some lovely bits but I'm pretty much in Eastenders.  I have no idea what anyone is fakkin saying, fortunately it's mutual.

Aye I ken, there are some lovely bits but I'm pretty much in Eastenders.  I have no idea what anyone is fakkin saying, fortunately it's mutual.

We cosmopolitan Bears haven't an issue with this.  In my last year at Uni I had a flat in Mile End and when I got married we rented a place in Hoxton Square for a couple of years.

I can see why the lack of livestock would discomfit you, though.

“On the same night Rangers had 47,000 to watch them against Stirling Albion, Chelsea had just 42,000 in the Champions League against Anderlecht.

“It’s unfashionable to talk up the Rangers support but the backing has been phenomenal.â€

Ibrox - 50,987

Stamford Bridge - 41,798

Think I've found a flaw in his argument.

Anyway, if you want a chuckle have a read of this: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sports-hotline-callers-full-praise-7702155#JmLbwjHd3MMB9fws.97

Oh and this

Rab Picken emailed: Congratulations to Rangers getting back in the big league. How the SFA will be rubbing their hands at the return of the very club they wrongly punished.

“Rangers bailed them and the lower league clubs out of financial doom and will now bail the failing Premiership sides and SFA out of the same fate.

“The Rangers support should boycott all away games except Kilmarnock.â€

Oh...and this:

Alasdair Niven, Glasgow, said: “Congratulations to Rangers in becoming the first club in Scotland to win all four divisions but I think they will need to vastly improve the squad for next season."

*Second club

Can a list be published of all the club's not to attend as away support next season ( the club's that voted Rangers out) or will the fans Shite of if it.

shouldn't be Supporting these Clubs with attending

Weren't you lot meant to be boycotting the teams that "relegated" you to the 3rd Division as well? Given that you've taken more than your allocated amount of tickets on at least 8 occasions in the last 2 years when visiting us, I think it's safe to assume that you guys were (yet again) blowing hot air with that one.

Therein lies the difference. Had we won the play offs last year we would be going into the top league with potentially McCall as manager due to taking us there and I would not have had much faith in him. With Warburton we've got a manager who seems to know what he's doing. I believe he's shown naivety at times this season but hopefully he's took on board the St Jonnstone game & the games we've leaked goals.

For me, we need (at the very least) for the first team a CB, DMC & FW and we'll be challenging. Included on top of that we'll need to add a few players to the squad because 18 bodies won't cut the top flight.

"Challenging" for what? Not the title. Maybe for the top six. You do have a good manager, I doubt he'll kid himself anywhere near as much as you are. Rangers have thoroughly deserved the title this year but they aren't as good as last year's Hearts side and you need a lot more than three players to be anywhere near the top. More like 7 or 8.

I will say again King will have to empty the wallet to remotely challenge Celtic IMO. Players like Tavernier, Wilson, Halliday, Miller, Keirnan, Sheilds, Law, Zelahem wont be good enough to challenge. King will be back at Hearts. 

Of your current squad the only ones IMO to get anywhere near Celtic's first team squad (not even starting) would  be McKay, O'Hallaron, Holt, Waghorn, Wallace and Foderenham.

This more or less. Although I wouldn't have Foderingham anywhere near a decent side albeit he's improved a lot since his early games. The back four needs major surgery, only Wallace is really good enough for a top end side and even he is occasionally suspect defensively. Kiernan is decent enough too but they could do better. I think Miller would still offer something in fits and starts at top level though maybe not a full year down the line. Waghorn's fitness would be crucial.

"We've got to be challenging for the title," said Halliday. "That's not me being arrogant or disrespectful to Celtic at all."

Not at all, no.

Just to ten other teams.

Weren't you lot meant to be boycotting the teams that "relegated" you to the 3rd Division as well? Given that you've taken more than your allocated amount of tickets on at least 8 occasions in the last 2 years when visiting us, I think it's safe to assume that you guys were (yet again) blowing hot air with that one.

Not me blowing hot air mate. I wouldn't give these other clubs a feckin bean. And will not.

Just hope others see the light

Not me blowing hot air mate. I wouldn't give these other clubs a feckin bean. And will not.

Just hope others see the light

That's probably your fault for having utter wankers on your Facebook.

Its hard not to have any Rangers fans on your facebook to be honest mate.  I'm sure everyone knows at least 1.

Archived