Congratulations 'Rangers'

I don't mind reading em mate, it's a great forum, but it never ceases to amaze me, even after Rangers have been dragged through the gutter how much bitterness is still out there. Like a moth to flame people can't help themselves.

Can't think of any other Country/Sport/Club quite like it !?

Leeds down South are similar. They also have a sizeable unsavoury element to their support.

I was one of those armchair Scottish Leeds fans, then I regularly came across their away support in London. Now my support has waned a bit. They really were a pain in the arse.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No c**t cares about Warburton, no c**t cares about your bigoted mess of a club, just remember Craig Whyte killed your old one and now your Fat Mikes bitch and only survived because of his loans

Ohhhhh Bambino you need to calm down, your blood pressure will not be healthy. 

Angry little man  :thumsup2

I don't mind reading em mate, it's a great forum, but it never ceases to amaze me, even after Rangers have been dragged through the gutter how much bitterness is still out there. Like a moth to flame people can't help themselves.

Can't think of any other Country/Sport/Club quite like it !?

You were dragged through the gutter because you deserved it. Can't believe you're trying to play that as a sympathy card! :lol:

You were dragged through the gutter because you deserved it. Can't believe you're trying to play that as a sympathy card! :lol:

I don't need your sympathy mate, you deserve my pity though. You seem to be be one of those posters who is determined to prove they are ultra, uber bitter when it comes to Rangers, almost one-upmanship, is that intentional?

It's a sorry state of affairs if it is no!?

Not posted on here for quite a while but got to say i'm looking forward to the 'Guard of Honour' from your club on the 20th April.  As for never letting us walk back into the top flight, 17 points clear with 4 games remaining makes it a bit of a canter :P . More than that though it's great to be back after all that has went on over the last 4 years, now we can target title 55.

You can't go back to where your club has never been  :oops

You can't go back to where your club has never been  :oops

Watch out bears this guy is good

Knowing that we've never played in the premiership before, yon Gravie is fcuking excellent.

Kudos to the guy.

Fuxake - they've stuffed and mounted Bungle.

Is there no end to their villainy?

Wish I'd thought of that one, genuine lolzers.

Some folk just don't like hearing the truth.

Been saying that for years wizzy.

It would be childish not to thank the rangers supporters for the cash they handed over in gate money to our clubs. Thank-you.

Now f**k-off.

It wasn't a donation. They paid to watch two teams play.

There's nothing churlish about extending no gratitude.

Adrian Durham was talking a lot of sense on talk sport yesterday. Slapping down P&D's left, right and centre. It takes an outsider to see just how pathetic the diddies are :lol:

Adrian Durham!

Adrian Durham. You're content to have that thick moron, that clown who attempts to make a virtue of ignorance, champion your cause?

It really does say it all.

Adrian Durham!

Adrian Durham. You're content to have that thick moron, that clown who attempts to make a virtue of ignorance, champion your cause?

It really does say it all.

Adrian or wee Jum Spence, hmmmm.....

Spence every time.

Can you honestly not tell the difference between an actual journalist and someone whose job it is to appeal to blokes in white vans?

One is a pretty well balanced national journalist.

One is a wee ginger twat from Dundee who plays on the anti Rangers card..

No surprise there...

One is a pretty well balanced national journalist.

One is a wee ginger twat from Dundee who plays on the anti Rangers card..

No surprise there...

Adrian Durham is employed to be a shouty ignorant troll.

Did you really not know this?

Archived