Congratulations 'Rangers'

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let's make a list of people we should listen to and strike off those whose opinion is worthless because MT disagrees with them and they therefore must be ignorant, foolish, blawhards.

Archie Mac

Adrian Durham

Any more?

So let's make a list of people we should listen to and strike off those whose opinion is worthless because MT disagrees with them and they therefore must be ignorant, foolish, blawhards.

Archie Mac

Adrian Durham

Any more?

Loads more.

Do you not have views on particular media figures?

Archie Mac

Adrian Durham

Any more?

McRuffian

Don't really like to say that one person's opinion is less relevant than another's. But Adrian Durham is very deliberately a troll, and has that role for a specific reason, so it stands to reason that his opinion means less, because he doesn't even believe a lot of the shite he comes out with.

But Adrian Durham is very deliberately a troll, and has that role for a specific reason

Yes, like Traynor was before he took that year off to wait for media equipment.

Talksport in general is worth giving an extremely wide berth.

Leeds down South are similar. They also have a sizeable unsavoury element to their support.

I was one of those armchair Scottish Leeds fans, then I regularly came across their away support in London. Now my support has waned a bit. They really were a pain in the arse.

Aye, If I had an English club it would be Leeds United.

Perhaps because of their 70's side, Bremner, Lorimer, Eddie & Frank Gray, Harvey then Jordan & MqQueen.

My old man used to say that Bobby Collins was the making of that side in the early days. Not so sure if he raved about him as much in the Hoops though?

For the few us that managed to get a ticket for the 92 game at Elland Road, their fans were terrific, even in the pub after the game after we'd pumped them.

We have just spent two seasons in a league were 80 percent of the teams are full time , so your statement of us spending the last 4 years is not only incorrect but somewhat ignorant of the game , something us bears are usually accused of but here we have a bonafide diddy expressing some incredible ignorance

My point exactly. You've not been playing full time sides every week for 4 years- 8 of your 36 league games this year were against part time Alloa and Dumbarton. In the top league, 100% of the teams are full time. Let's see how you get on.

Don't really like to say that one person's opinion is less relevant than another's. But Adrian Durham is very deliberately a troll, and has that role for a specific reason, so it stands to reason that his opinion means less, because he doesn't even believe a lot of the shite he comes out with.

And on top of this (as if that wasnt enough), his knowledge of Scottish football is completely and utterly non existent.

And on top of this (as if that wasnt enough), his knowledge of Scottish football is completely and utterly non existent.

Except that Durham was on the money in that broadcast.  How small-mindedly trivial did the diddies who phoned in sound?  I blushed at their ignorant bluster.

Thank Christ we're coming up and they'll have gone. A vile club (both incarnations) with a vile support which feeds on the mentally vulnerable and promotes pure bigotry. Sure them and Celtic will be happy together.

Not to worry, not long before the cash flow dictates some uncomfortable decisions, "Warbs" will be offski and Dave King et al will have been found out.

That clock ticking isn't for "title 55" brethren...its for the return of the grim reaper to Ibrox. Anyways, enjoy the futility of your early season title charge. ðŸ‘

Thank Christ we're coming up and they'll have gone. A vile club (both incarnations) with a vile support which feeds on the mentally vulnerable and promotes pure bigotry. Sure them and Celtic will be happy together.

Not to worry, not long before the cash flow dictates some uncomfortable decisions, "Warbs" will be offski and Dave King et al will have been found out.

That clock ticking isn't for "title 55" brethren...its for the return of the grim reaper to Ibrox. Anyways, enjoy the futility of your early season title charge.

^^Scraped the bottom of the P&B cliche barrel..

Except that Durham was on the money in that broadcast.  How small-mindedly trivial did the diddies who phoned in sound?  I blushed at their ignorant bluster.

He's not "on the money" at all. In what way can Rangers possibly be said to have saved Scottish football? What, has it been saved from? The only way his sentiment can make any kind of sense is if it's reversed.

Archived