Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm keen to see the penalty incident again. What did Muirhead's second yellow look like in the highlights? Even from that distance it seemed stupidity to fly in like that when you're already on a yellow.

Bartley had three fouls after his yellow, two similar ones to Muirheads and one soft one and escaped red. Hibs had the ref on their side, gifted goals and against 10 men.... Is there nothing this Hibs team can't Hibs up

We won't go up this season and we'll lose on Saturday.

This is worse than 2 years ago. Fair play to Falkirk and their animal tactics though. Hopefully the SFA will have a review on this.

This is probably Saints fault after we taught such a good footballing side everything they needed to know about animal football on Saturday.

Well done Falkirk, good luck v Raith in the play off semi. At the moment I can't see Hibs winning the first game.

Offtt budget chat.

We have the 5th biggest budget. Celtic, Sevco, Aberdeen and hearts have all got bigger budgets. We've actually beaten 3 of them this season so what does that say about them? Minter.

When will you realise that you're nowhere near these teams, you cretin.

I'm not bothered tbh.

:D

Taking on a manager with no previous experience is always going to be a big gamble. Sometimes it pays off and at other times like in Stubbs case it doesnt. We've been through the same experience with Pressley and Holt and you've just got to hope that they eventually come good or in those two cases some other idiot takes a punt on them and gives you a wad of cash into the bargain. Unfortunately for Hibs their recent disastrous run may have screwed up the second option which leaves hoping he comes good in a couple of seasons or getting a decent experienced manager in to get things sorted out. Fortunately we saw the light and went for the latter with Houstie after Pressley and Holt and what a difference its made.

A draw is a good result for Failkirk, no doubt about it. Stubbs will be here till the season finishes so we may as well get on with it. We won't get past Raith defending like we have in this run of games. Stick the ball in the air and into the box and you'll score.

I was genuinely concerned when Hibs got Stokes on loan but on the balance of it so far it's looking like a good bit of business for everybody else but them. The comments on here seem to suggest that Hibs biggest issue is their defence but honestly going in at half time only 1-0 up against us is shocking. We were a total mess in the first half and another couple of goals down would not have flattered Hibs. The defence can be as solid as you like, if the guys up top don't push the opponent back they are going to get chances whoever is at the back. We didn't improve the quality of our defence bringing on Miller but they looked a lot more solid as a result, because the ball wasn't on top of them constantly. I think its telling that we were able to get the ball into the corner to hold out for a draw. Why weren't Hibs attackers throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us after our second goal?  

"Celebrations are for the end of May, not tonight"

The gift that keeps on giving from this maniac. He clearly doesn't get it that other teams are feeding off his ridiculous spouts in the media

Keep them coming Al

It's true though....

Woke up this morning hungover as feck after a right good sesh before and after ELO at the Hydro which was immense and the sore head lasted seconds and then it dawned on me. They fecking Hibsed it again 😆😆😆😆😆🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒

Archived