Hibs v Falkirk

That was a wild game of football. A pretty poor spectacle for 75 minutes, which then burst into life at the end. That was one of our poorest performances this season and I felt we'd be rueing that gift of a first goal. But there's something about us this season. At 2-0 down with 10 men and so little time on the clock we looked dead and buried, but still found a way to claw back a point.

Whilst we didn't play particularly well, I still felt there some good individual performances. Miller was excellent leading the line, Kerr had a good second half and Sibbs had a lot more fight in him than in recent weeks.

Got to laugh at the Hibs fans calling us thugs, hammer-throwers etc. There were some hefty challenges from both sides and whilst we may have relied a bit too much on the long ball when Miller came on, your lot were hardly playing free-flowing football and creating chances at will.

I'm keen to see the penalty incident again. What did Muirhead's second yellow look like in the highlights? Even from that distance it seemed stupidity to fly in like that when you're already on a yellow.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to laugh at the Hibs fans calling us thugs, hammer-throwers etc. There were some hefty challenges from both sides and whilst we may have relied a bit too much on the long ball when Miller came on, your lot were hardly playing free-flowing football and creating chances at will.

It's their comfort blanket, they play great football and the referee and bad luck conspire against them. Every opponent plays hoofball and gets lucky or cheats.

Remember when we all thought that Hanlon's return would be the solution to the team's defensive issues? :lol:

For all the question marks over Stubbs right now, you have to hand it to him, he generates some response from supporters of other teams.

Remember when we all thought that Hanlon's return would be the solution to the team's defensive issues? :lol:

For all the question marks over Stubbs right now, you have to hand it to him, he generates some response from supporters of other teams.

That response being laughter and ridicule.

Pretty much the two words which personify Hibs.

That response being laughter and ridicule.

This is what everybody says of course and I wouldn't expect anything else but no matter how the person describes it, it's still a response and there's always an awful lot of them.

If that's more important that winning matches and not bottling it again, and again, then stroll on! :lol:

This is what everybody says of course and I wouldn't expect anything else but no matter how the person describes it, it's still a response and there's always an awful lot of them.

There are.. Because he's an utter bellend.

I'm not sure why this is a good thing though.

There's no doubt his performance this season (in terms of the media ) has had a detrimental effect on Hibs.

The embarrassing mind games with Warburton.. The treble chat.. Talking himself up for the Celtic job..

Archived