Hibsing It...The Rules..(Incorporating Hibs' Hibsiest Hibsings)

7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Don't think they ever got over being beaten by a wee team in the play offs last season.

Look forward to plenty of Hibs humpings when they are in with the bigger boys next season.

I don't think Falkirk ever got over being relegated 8 years ago.

Eight years.

zak.gif.c18ee9ce73f3f09aa1a99383391f3110.gif

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think Falkirk ever got over being relegated 8 years ago.
Eight years.
zak.gif.c18ee9ce73f3f09aa1a99383391f3110.gif

We'll get over it. Look forward to next season in a competitive league.

You guys on the other hand seem to need some sort of reassurance that you are as good as only you think you are.

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

We'll get over it. Look forward to next season in a competitive league.

You guys on the other hand seem to need some sort of reassurance that you are as good as only you think you are.

We'll be fine m8.

Falkirk tho ..

591f888c0c62d_stubbsy2.png.022acaba245cdeebfd647cd38eaa342f.png

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I'm sure the term will become popular again next season.

Form is temporary, Hibsing it is permanent.

Haven't you got cakes to bake or faces to paint? 

12 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Hibs fans really have taken this Hibsing it thing badly.

11 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Don't think they ever got over being beaten by a wee team in the play offs last season.

Look forward to plenty of Hibs humpings when they are in with the bigger boys next season.

Yep, that's definitely what's happening here.

#shhnotears

7 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Yep, that's definitely what's happening here.

#shhnotears

Says the man who bumped a thread from a year ago to taunt Falkirk fans. Obviously hasn't bothered you a bit.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Says the man who bumped a thread from a year ago to taunt Falkirk fans. Obviously hasn't bothered you a bit.

Seems like you have a pretty solid grasp of how threads getting bumped usually works.

If Hamilton go down today and the Accies fan's thread from last night inevitably hits about 50 pages, everyone will be raging. That 'let's admit Hibs are brilliant thread' which was (deservedly) bumped a million times, widespread fury.

Tbh, looking at the source of protestation here about a wee bit of fun, I don't think we'll need to get Pamela Stephenson in to work this one out. A Raith, Falkirk (poster in question having an absolute meldown on other thread) and Hearts fan. yXAbrOQ.png

Seems like you have a pretty solid grasp of how threads getting bumped usually works.
If Hamilton go down today and the Accies fan's thread from last night inevitably hits about 50 pages, everyone will be raging. That 'let's admit Hibs are brilliant thread' which was (deservedly) bumped a million times, widespread fury.
Tbh, looking at the source of protestation here about a wee bit of fun, I don't think we'll need to get Pamela Stephenson in to work this one out. A Raith, Falkirk (poster in question having an absolute meldown on other thread) and Hearts fan. yXAbrOQ.png

I hadn't realised I was having a meltdown. I must be deluded. Hey, at least I am on the right thread.[emoji16]

43 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Yep, hasn't bothered you one bit. No siree. Hibsed it.

Archived