Hibsing It...The Rules..(Incorporating Hibs' Hibsiest Hibsings)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been looking for u gaz said on falkirk site several times that I'll back any falkirk fans who thinks they'll beat hibs in play offs a grand and I'll give half my winnings to charity,seen that you seem to have a go at hibs more than anyone else, the rest of your fellow falkirk /Grangemouth fans have bottled it,supprissing how fof the last 4/months you've been telling us what your goingto do to us in the play offs. Have u got the bottlr gav?

Will Hibs get past Raith Rovers?

True Hibsing requires a minor triumph, followed by hubris and a mistaken belief that they are somehow cured of being Hibs, the curse lifted - only to piss on their shoes and poke themselves in the eye.

Beating a half-arsed Sevco and braying with overconfidence is absolutely to form.

True Hibsing requires a minor triumph, followed by hubris and a mistaken belief that they are somehow cured of being Hibs, the curse lifted - only to piss on their shoes and poke themselves in the eye.

Beating a half-arsed Sevco and braying with overconfidence is absolutely to form.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kens

Going on a 26 game unbeaten run going into the last game of the season only needing a point to be crowned champions while your full back pulls a sickie then lose 2 goals in the final 7 minutes to a bit part player who's came on as a sub. Too add insult to injury you then end up losing a Scottish cup final the following week 3-0

That's Hibsing it

It was Raith that Jason Cummings missed from -2 yards out against, wasn't it? Had another horror miss going by the match thread.

1-0 Raith in the play-off first leg, a goal which according to the beeb came from a period of Hibs dominance.

Archived