Hibsing It...The Rules..(Incorporating Hibs' Hibsiest Hibsings)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much as I've taken the piss in this thread - massive congratulations to Hibs FC. "Hibsing it" could well now mean lulling everyone into a false sense of security by appearang as incompetent as possible, before pulling a massive upset out of the bag. edit: tbf that's a bit of stretch - akin to Dumb and Dumber To, where he pretends to be retarded for about 20 years before revealing it as a prank.

I'm sure Dave King and some other Sevco mouthbreathers were talking in the media about their being in Europe via the cup as though it was a sure thing and how benefitial it would be to be ahead of their plan to "get back to where we belong" or the like, too, so that's pleasing.  :)

I'm sure Dave King and some other Sevco mouthbreathers were talking in the media about their being in Europe via the cup as though it was a sure thing and how benefitial it would be to be ahead of their plan to "get back to where we belong" or the like, too, so that's pleasing.  :)

I think his initial goal was to be a solid second. ( and he definately said that)

Well done Hibs . I have a garden full of broken hearted **** next door who were ready to PARTY. Now it is something of a damp squib! Well done my friends in Embra hope you come up to join us next season ( hope I don't regret that statement at 5 tomorrow )

Well done Hibs, the lols you have given us this season have been second to none.

I've thought all season that you were "teetering on the edge" so no wonder that last minute winner pushed you all over it today.

Guys stealing turf, eating grass, taking selfies on goal posts and getting it right up the Rangers and their fans were a marvelous crescendo to our entertainment, well done again.

The aftermath is going to be good too. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So is Hibsing it still a thing? I mean even a broken clock is right twice a day (or once every 114 years). ;)

Oh it absolutely is. All that happened today (as mentioned by many others) is that Hibs didn't Hibs it........The Rangers took on that mantle almost as a freaky homage (although in truth, they really didn't want it to happen, but it did).

Of course, the Hibs support then decided to Hibs it up with their pitch invasion and vandalism. Despite winning the cup, the day still ended with an "oh feck, what have we done".

Oh it absolutely is. All that happened today (as mentioned by many others) is that Hibs didn't Hibs it........The Rangers took on that mantle almost as a freaky homage (although in truth, they really didn't want it to happen, but it did).

Of course, the Hibs support then decided to Hibs it up with their pitch invasion and vandalism. Despite winning the cup, the day still ended with an "oh feck, what have we done".

Exactly.  Hibsing things is a really phenomenon.  Even their own players are referencing it on social media.    Hibs fans' actions meant their players weren't able to take a deserved lap of honour.  Even in victory, they Hibsed it.

yup it's not over. Hibs fans Hibs'd it yesterday in style.

Archived