League One Team And Manager of The Year

Nope,Brian Reid Stranraer FC,bottom at Xmas,almost certain promotion playoffs.

Reid has done well to turn Stranraer around since the New Year , also a mention of praise to Darren Young at Albion Rovers who had done a great job with the smallest squad in League 1.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of people thinking Dunlop but what one rovers have both Dunlop brothers at centre half

They're the best centre back pairing the Rovers have had in the fifty-odd years I've been watching. I believe Ross is signed for next season - can someone confirm? Get Mick signed and groomed for the manager's job please. They were my one and two for POTY.

Williamson and Paton

Devlin and Forrest

Gibson tore dunfermiline to bits yesterday,only other winger ive seen who can influence a game like that in this division is cardle ,but hes left wing ,as i said gibson is the best right wing in the division by a mile

Gibson tore dunfermiline to bits yesterday,only other winger ive seen who can influence a game like that in this division is cardle ,but hes left wing ,as i said gibson is the best right wing in the division by a mile

Was completely anonymous at EEP when he played a Dunfermline side with something to play for tbh.

Is this the same Stranraer who have the 'best player in the league' Cairney?

Gibson tore dunfermiline to bits yesterday,only other winger ive seen who can influence a game like that in this division is cardle ,but hes left wing ,as i said gibson is the best right wing in the division by a mile

Tore apart a Dunfermline reserve team with nothing to play for, done f**k all against us when we actually cared.  :lol:

He'll have one or two games a season where he looks Premier League quality, he'll do f**k all for the rest of the games, as he's always done.

Tore apart a Dunfermline reserve team with nothing to play for, done f**k all against us when we actually cared.  :lol:

He'll have one or two games a season where he looks Premier League quality, he'll do f**k all for the rest of the games, as he's always done.[/quote

Had more good games for the Pars than bad ones. Schoolboys could have defended better against him than Par players they tried in vain to tackle him. Was a good player for Dunfermline so slating him, sounds like sour grapes.

Was completely anonymous at EEP when he played a Dunfermline side with something to play for tbh.

Anyone that's watched Cairney week in week out couldn't claim that.

He has however turned his form around since Christmas showing there is a quality player in there somewhere.

Saturday showed that. Can't remember him giving the ball away once.

Apparently he's had a few offers from other clubs for next season. Don't know who though.

Anyone that's watched Cairney week in week out couldn't claim that.

He has however turned his form around since Christmas showing there is a quality player in there somewhere.

Saturday showed that. Can't remember him giving the ball away once.

Apparently he's had a few offers from other clubs for next season. Don't know who though.

Juniors.

i rate cardle the best in the division

Is George Bush writing your posts?

He'll have one or two games a season where he looks Premier League quality, he'll do f**k all for the rest of the games, as he's always done.[/quote

Had more good games for the Pars than bad ones. Schoolboys could have defended better against him than Par players they tried in vain to tackle him. Was a good player for Dunfermline so slating him, sounds like sour grapes.

When he was at his best, yes, but towards the end he clearly didn't give a f**k and was just going through the motions, like he is at Stranraer, he'll actually put a shift in against big teams like us but will be largely anonymous for the majority of games (like he has been).

On top of that he's a massive p***k too.

Archived