Things P&B educated you about.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the early months of our relationship me and the gf were about to embark on a short journey, maybe half an hour back to hers and she had unexpectedly got her time of the month and wanted me to go to the shop and get her some pads. I suggested she rolled up some toilet roll as a make shift idea until we got to hers, the reaction I got was probably similar to how your Mrs reacted.

Gynecology is not your forte Throbs me lad if you recommended rolled up andrex to Mrs Skidmarks when her waters broke during the final of #BGT.

Grimbo

Libby, when you become an adult you'll also learn that this isn't a male-only phenomenon and that there's no reason to call it 'dirty'. Messy, maybe...

I gained my red wings a while back, but only because I was completely unaware of the scarring situation about to unfold. Dirty, messy, manky doesn't even come close to describing it.

Seething etc. Not great for any romantic mood.

I feel dirty even disclosing this. :(

'Bread coat'.

I genuinely considered a self lobotomy when I read that horrendous shit. An utter affront to language and humanity in general. A fucking war crime of a phrase. The Hague will hear of this

I used to be one of these disgusting individuals until I read on here that one could wipe standing up. It has literally changed my life.

I know what you mean - that revelation changed my life too.

You're much more likely to pick up a sliver of brown stuff on your forefinger when sitting - That could be embarrassing if you found yourself having to shake hands with someone later on in the day.

:(

Got ya. The heel.

I've only ever heard of bread coat slices being called "heels" up here, as a vegetarian it gives me the willies when I hear it. The crussies are my favourite bread pieces.

Grimbo

I genuinely still suspected that the stand-up wiper phenomenon was some sort of P&B in joke that I missed somewhere, but the more threads it's brought up in the more it seems this actually happens. I can't get my head around it. Sitting down allows the parting of the cheeks for easier access for cleaning, it's that simple. If any horrible, shite-stained stander-uppers would care to explain the benefits of their method I'd be interested to hear it.

I genuinely still suspected that the stand-up wiper phenomenon was some sort of P&B in joke that I missed somewhere, but the more threads it's brought up in the more it seems this actually happens. I can't get my head around it. Sitting down allows the parting of the cheeks for easier access for cleaning, it's that simple. If any horrible, shite-stained stander-uppers would care to explain the benefits of their method I'd be interested to hear it.

Raking up this again?

Grimbo

Archived