2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I've woken up with the strangest feeling that the streak is going to end today. Rangers could be rusty after a 3 week break whilst Hibs have had a week off to finally get their legs back after a ridiculous run with a game every 3 or 4 days

Good luck Hibs, we're counting on you...

The boys from Leith have given their rivals and most neutrals a good laugh with the 'hibsing it' hing over the last few seasons.

I'm not a fan of Stubbs but I genuinely hope you smash the 'cup hoodoo' today.

#GGTTH

I've done my bit by sticking Rangers outright on my coupon, which normally dooms a team to failure.

However, I'm also 99% certain that Rangers will actually win, and reasonably certain they'll give Hibs a scudding, so stuck the leftovers in my account on -1, -2 and -3.

Rangers fans absolutely LOVE this 'Hibsed it' stuff. It would be extremely satisfying if Hibs don't Hibs it today.

Be lovely if Rangers Hibsed it.  2-0 up at half-time and then two penalties and an own goal in the 11th minute of injury time for Hibs to stroll to an easy victory

Be lovely if Rangers Hibsed it. 2-0 up at half-time and then two penalties and an own goal in the 11th minute of injury time for Hibs to stroll to an easy victory

I hope the local Greggs have put on extra staff around 3:45pm for the leaving Hibs fans in that scenario.