2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

So yesterdays offences, in ascending order of seriousness:

1. Pitch invasion, celebrating first Scottish cup victory in 100 odd years
  2. Vandalism, pitch damage and goal posts broken
  3. Singing about bathing in peoples blood
  4. Flares and smoke bombs
  5. Pitch invasion in order to confront opposition fans with the intention of causing violence (both)
  6. Assault, doing violence to another human being, fan or player because.... football
  7. Trying to kidnap a child

Anything I've got the wrong way around or missed out?

Strange thing is, this must have been filmed by a Rangers fan. Why post it to YouTube when it makes your own fans look so bad.

It's a strange one eh?

At a guess it's because they have a skewed mindset after years of rarely being held to account by simply blaming everyone else for their actions.

Why is this a "disgrace" etc? You see English teams fans invading the pitch after all the playoff games and it's seen as some sort of fairytale. In this country though it's some sort of horrific act of deplorable behaviour. There wouldn't have been a problem if the rangers fans hadn't gone on the pitch but everyone in the media is absolutely shit-scared to say so.

So the fact that players were assaulted by Hibs fans was not a problem then was it? The Hibs fans were 100% to blame for what happened yesterday and it was understandable that some from the Rangers end reacted. Do you seriously think that no Aberdeen fans would have done the same had they been in Rangers' position yesterday?

This is yet another laughable example of how folk void all reason, logic and even what is right in front of them when Rangers are concerned. :rolleyes:

Anyway, congratulations to Hibs on finally winning it, there's hope for us yet.

So the fact that players were assaulted by Hibs fans was not a problem then was it? The Hibs fans were 100% to blame for what happened yesterday and it was understandable that some from the Rangers end reacted. Do you seriously think that no Aberdeen fans would have done the same had they been in Rangers' position yesterday?

This is yet another laughable example of how folk void all reason, logic and even what is right in front of them when Rangers are concerned. :rolleyes:

Anyway, congratulations to Hibs on finally winning it, there's hope for us yet.

There is no hope for Sevco. None at all.

Up periscope!!!

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mnxewwebrrGX

Go after the children first, always a good sign of cowardly cuntos.

Tbf Rangers fans have regularly demonstrated an almost sinister interest in the whole Torbett thing, so that footage should come as a surprise to absolutely no one.

18 hours later and we still have absolutely zero evidence of that happening though.

And as noted, Rangers supporters accept absolutely nothing less than video evidence of these sorts of things. So I wonder what level of hypocrisy we'll be seeing here.

I am actually happy for all the Hibs fans I knew/grew up with in the late 70's/80's/90's in Leith and Granton, who through no fault of their own have been booted in the baws (football wise) most of their lives.

Hope you all enjoy the parades, piss-ups and festivities.

Nope.

I'm just not a fucking embarrassment of a human who has to go onto the pitch as some sort of 'celebration'.

It's a game of football. Go back to the pub and get pished. Going onto the pitch achieves nothing but fines for your club and potential for situations like today.

Running on the pitch is great fun. You should try it next time Dundee win something. Go on, live a little!

I saw the video of the guy trying to snatch the hibs kid what was he thinking? He'll be on some serious charges if he's caught

Sevco fans trying to defend him by saying he was trying to remove the kid from the situation

I could just about imagine that, in his seething brain, he might think it was sensible to move a child so that he could then fight the parent/guardian without fear of said child getting in the way.

Still cunty behaviour either way.