2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

To be fair to Kenny he was pretty sensible and balanced.  He underplayed the 'assault' on his son and said he would probably be on the pitch too if he were a Hibs fan.

He did, although he also ludicrously claimed that 2 thirds of the Hibs support were not Hibs fans because of how many season tickets Hibs have before saying only season ticket holders should be allowed tickets for cup finals.

So what did Kenny say happened to his son?

Was thinking we'd have evidence of 7 or 8 of the player assaults by now.

He said some fanny swung a punch at his lad which missed before Dean shoved him away. He then said his son was far more concerned about losing the match. 

Atleast they got rid of Jum Spence, the oddest oddball of them all.

You are a brainwashed moron.

Rangers have paid the price, worked their way up the leagues again, with most of their fans accepting a done deal and being fairly civil and enjoying travelling around grounds they've never visited before, and finally, just before getting back to the promised land, their club put a statement out like that. WTF. If I was a Rangers fan I'd be fucking furious.

:lol: Complete garbage!

Top comment:

I'm signing it because Rangers fans really need Mental Health support and Nicola's efforts have come far too late to help the other signatories on this petition.

:lol:

Part of me thinks they have a point on the Govan MP part. Queen Nic is far too good and important for a seat where constituents turn up only to greet about a pathetic excuse of a local football club's sour grapes.

Kenny Miller was about the only player for Rangers who didn't look out of their depth on the day. Won a fair few balls for himself and had one of the games where he was doing the work of multiple men.

I was getting annoyed at the commentators sucking up to him throughout the game, especially after his goal. To be fair looking back now, he was probably the only Rangers player that came away with pass marks. At one point in the game I think he was back during a Hibs attack showing Wilson & Kiernan how to defend properly :lol:

P & B quotes in The Record today.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/dylan-mcgeouch-hopes-alan-stubbs-stays-at-hibs-1-4135635

Confirms him and the ref stood with him. There's then clear footage of him in several videos walking down beside the Sevco fans. I saw him get walked off the pitch as well. No one laid a finger on him.

Someone at the Record is reading this thread.

Someone at the Record has seen that Kenny Miller's wife said he wasn't touched.

Someone at the Record has seen video that Halliday wasn't touched.

No-one at the Record has seen fit to recant their "11 RANGERS PLAYERS ASSAULTED" front page from yesterday.

Is the lamb nice and succulent again, gents?

I was getting annoyed at the commentators sucking up to him throughout the game, especially after his goal. To be fair looking back now, he was probably the only Rangers player that came away with pass marks. At one point in the game I think he was back during a Hibs attack showing Wilson & Kiernan how to defend properly :lol:

He has done that a few times this season

No. The rest is lies.

And it will come out when there will be no evidence pictures or videos to show anything else.

Some of they pictures of fat old **** judasing wee hibee laddies are sick. Sticking up for their players aye? Horrible pictures and I hope the inured got up and managed to celebrate the last few nights.

So other than the still of the guy Dale having a go at Lee Wallace and someone shoving Foderingham there is still no evidence of any rangers players being assaulted?

Have a look on Stranger Danger Media, I had a wee look yesterday at work and they had a 13 page thread detailing each and every piece of evidence ;)

I'll save you the time though by pointing out that all they've got is the still of the guy Dale having a go at Lee Wallace and someone shoving Foderingham.

(I skimmed the thread but there was at least one guy e-mailing someone's potential employer/university (?) to tell them the fella been involved in the pitch invasion)

Someone at the Record is reading this thread.

Someone at the Record has seen that Kenny Miller's wife said he wasn't touched.

Someone at the Record has seen video that Halliday wasn't touched.

No-one at the Record has seen fit to recant their "11 RANGERS PLAYERS ASSAULTED" front page from yesterday.

Is the lamb nice and succulent again, gents?

Not only that but Kenny Shiels said last night on the radio that no one physically assaulted his lad either (although some fanny did take a swing at him).

But the scum like the Record have no interest in the truth. They have no interest in news either. All they care about it money, and they will print any old bollocks and blatant lies, no matter the consequences, to make more money. They and their ilk spend their time on Earth making it a worse place. 

Have a look on Stranger Danger Media, I had a wee look yesterday at work and they had a 13 page thread detailing each and every piece of evidence ;)

I'll save you the time though by pointing out that all they've got is the still of the guy Dale having a go at Lee Wallace and someone shoving Foderingham.

(I skimmed the thread but there was at least one guy e-mailing someone's potential employer/university (?) to tell them the fella been involved in the pitch invasion)

Can you imagine getting that email? It would be brilliant. Hopefully the employer/university just laughs and send back a link to a mental health service, as these morons clearly need some help.