2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

The rangers sevco taking the moral high ground. Didn't the old rangers wreck Manchester😕😕😕😕

They had a different company back then so it doesn't count.

Can you imagine getting that email? It would be brilliant. Hopefully the employer/university just laughs and send back a link to a mental health service, as these morons clearly need some help.

"twitter.com/GregBinnie

Saw on Twitter that someone who applied to you was conditionally accepted

Binnie posted on Twitter about invading the pitch on Sat at the SC Final. Claims not to have been the person who ran the full length of the pitch to assault the opposing team's goalkeeper however by his own admission was in the immediate vicinity

I hope we share the same revulsion at the conduct of this individual. I'd simply ask you to consider whether he's the kind of person you'd want to accept"

Not only that but Kenny Shiels said last night on the radio that no one physically assaulted his lad either (although some fanny did take a swing at him).

But the scum like the Record have no interest in the truth. They have no interest in news either. All they care about it money, and they will print any old bollocks and blatant lies, no matter the consequences, to make more money. They and their ilk spend their time on Earth making it a worse place.

You are saying he took a swing as if it was nothing , even if that was a one of isolated incident it is bad enough but as has been clear , some players had already been attacked, shoved or whatever along with the shiels incident , fair enough the papers are doing their best to try and make what happened look like a reenactment of the Somme and blowing parts of it out of proportion but players being attacked is a serious incident no matter if it was one ,two or 22.

Rememebr john wilson also ended up just "taking a swing" at Neil Lennon and the fallout from that which followed

Edited by forever_blue

You are saying he took a swing as if it was nothing , even if that was a one of isolated incident it is bad enough but as has been clear , some players had already been attacked, shoved or whatever along with the shiels incident , fair enough the papers are doing their best to try and make what happened look like a reenactment of the Somme and blowing parts of it out of proportion but players being attacked is a serious incident no matter if it was one ,two or 22.

Rememebr john wilson also ended up just "taking a swing" at Neil Lennon and the fallout from that which followed

It wasn't nothing. Clearly the guy who did it is a complete arsehole who should face criminal proceedings.

But the player was seemingly more concerned with losing the game, totally contradicting the media efforts to portray things differently. The same media incidentally that you morons laughably claim is against you.

Didn't he get a not proven?

Hibs fans should be laughing if that is the precedent...

"twitter.com/GregBinnie

Binnie posted on Twitter about invading the pitch on Sat at the SC Final. Claims not to have been the person who ran the full length of the pitch to assault the opposing team's goalkeeper however by his own admission was in the immediate vicinity

I hope we share the same revulsion at the conduct of this individual. I'd simply ask you to consider whether he's the kind of person you'd want to accept"

Is there anyone involved with Sevco who isn't a grass or a paedo?

What punishment did John Wilson get? :lol: :lol:

You couldn't have picked a worse example to use.

Get it up ye.

What punishment did John Wilson get? :lol: :lol:

You couldn't have picked a worse example to use.

Get it up ye.

I was not making a point about his punishment or conviction , I was making a point to the actual incident . Many where disgusted or shocked with what took place yet similar happening to shiels is brushed off as just "taking a swing"

You go into any workplace and decide to just take a swing at someone , chances are you will end up spending a night in the cells . It is not normal behaviour

Edited by forever_blue

"twitter.com/GregBinnie

That's horrendous. He actually wants to stop a guy he doesn't know from doing something in his life because he was on the pitch at Hampden. The Bearz fightback, eh? 

Hope whoever he had the conditional with completely ignore the seething wreck.

Edit: Full length of the pitch? Was he in the Rangers end? Didn't Gray's winner go in infront of the Hibs fans

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Grassing someone up to a uni they applied for is up there with the saddest acts I've seen as a result of getting beat. Guy's own employer if he even has one should be looking at that and deciding whether or not he wants a snake like that working for them.

Grassing someone up to a uni they applied for is up there with the saddest acts I've seen as a result of getting beat. Guy's own employer if he even has one should be looking at that and deciding whether or not he wants a snake like that working for them.

I think it was Lee Wallace

I still do not get it.

Your team have just won a cup final, the first for 100+ years and within a minute we have fans punching, shoving, swinging punches at football players, it was obviously the first thing on their minds as they ran onto the pitch.

Bizarre behavior and scumbaggery of the worst order.

^^^actual tears

I get it, it takes guys like you who excuse and make light of such disgusting behavior for this to actually happen, you were probably one of the ones doing it, some way to celebrate winning a cup.

post-1724-14640890385338_thumb.jpg

Laughable the double standards on here. Airdrie fans invade a park and they're the scum of the earth and pages and pages of anecdotes about past actions and how they should be banned for life.

Hibs fans do it against rangers and everyone is falling over themselves to defend the perpetrators and deny that any harm took place.

In fairness, Airdrie fans, with the very odd exception, are the scum of the earth.