2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Except you did not, as you will find out when the SFA hammer you for it.

You had no right to go on the pitch, no right to attack, spit on and abuse players, no right to damage the fabric of our national stadium, no right to steal £6k cameras.

I am hearing that the repair bill coming your way will be not far of a million quid, hope it was all worth it.

23vn4if.jpg

Edited by The Grass Is Greener.

You had no right to go on the pitch, no right to attack, spit on and abuse players, no right to damage the fabric of our national stadium, no right to steal £6k cameras.

I am hearing that the repair bill coming your way will be not far of a million quid, hope it was all worth it.

Yes we did have every right to go on and celebrate. No matter what an irrelevant bitter *** like yourself tries to suggest. Show me the proof that Rangers players were attacked or spat on. Lying about things like that is disgusting but no less than can be expected from someone like yourself.

"Our national stadium" :lol: Scottish when it suits.

I'm surprised you can hear anything over your bigoted fans vile sectarian songs. Which were aired in full for the whole world to hear. I wonder how much you'll be fined for that, your fans attacking Hibs fans and bringing the game into disrepute through your clubs laughable statements.

No Rangers players were "harassed" :lol: do you not understand how pathetic you sound?

Hibs fans had every right to go on and celebrate. We'd have done the same regardless of the opposition and I guarantee you the oppositions supporters/thugs wouldn't have ran out and started trouble.

You see fans going on and celebrating down south all the time. You see a bit of winding up the opposition fans too. But NONE of the other teams fans ever run on and start trouble. Only Rangers fans have done that.

You are talking absolute shite, the Hibs fans had absolutely no right to go on the pitch. And as for the ones behaving like total jakeballs, I hope they get dealt with. I'm at a total loss as to why someone would harass or swing a punch at someone, when we've just won the Scottish Cup. It was a blessing that more Rangers fans didn't head for the pitch as that would have been well messy.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

You are talking absolute shite, the Hibs fans had absolutely no right to go on the pitch. And as for the ones behaving like total jakeballs, I hope they get dealt with. I'm at a total loss as to why someone would harass or swing a punch at someone, when we've just won the Scottish Cup. It was a blessing that more Rangers fans didn't head for the pitch as that would have been well messy.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Fair play , a decent post

Hope you enjoyed your day in a safe m sensible and merry manner

Completely out of interest as it was yonks before I was born, but did the SFA get the bill for the damage done by Scotland fans to Wembley?

Hibs should pay for the posts and pitch repairs, absolutely, but I was just wondering what happened after Scotland fans did that. 

Is it really any surprise some Rangers fans have stooped to this?  Weegies are grasses and pussies by their very nature.  Giving it the big 'un but when someone stands up to them, they turn into wet blankets.  Trying to get someone chucked out of Uni for f**k sake  :lol: .

That's what is making their tears and snotters so hilarious.  For 90 minutes they sang about being up to their knees, and chasing F*nians everywhere, followed by how No Surrender was the cry and even taking up arms for terrorist organisations, yet come 4.50pm we've to believe how they're a bunch of wee precious souls who are being terrorised at every turn.  :lol:

What a mess you are, Tedi.

Most were not, a good few hundred were.  The Rangers fans that went onto the pitch were completely wrong to do so.  All those who participated in the goading and the fighting are morons.

I agree re the fighting but struggle with the "goading".

Football fans goad each other week in week out, it comes with the territory, everyone one of us has given a GIRFUY to opposition fans at some point in their lives, I know I did plenty in my younger years.  Doesn't mean you're there for a fight or want to engage in any violence.

It's not just in football terms that Weegies are grasses and snakes.  I find it in all walks of life.  I work with a few and they're exactly the same.