2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

If you are on the pitch celebrating, why go over and start on opposition rather than celebrate with your team?

There is clearly from the videos so far, small sets of fans on either side scrapping. But it's right at the Rangers end. Hibs fans provoking it. Not all Hibs fans. Not All Rangers fans either. Lots still in the stand, and some getting others back.

Neither of them has done their clubs proud that were scrapping but suggesting it was 'zombies' looking for a fight is ridiculous.

Are the loosing sides fans not allowed to stay for trophy and medal presentation? Saying get should have been out the stadium also ridiculous IMO.

The point is that during any pitch invasion there's always a small amount of fans who end up at at the other end goading the fans. Does violence happen ? Nope.

Only with The Rangers with their long established track record of taking defeat like a bunch of fannies.

There were some idiots from the Ayr end who were trying to goad stranraer fans. The stranraer fans either laughed at them or fucked off home. The way it should be.

Edited by AUFC90

Well done hibs fully deserved win.fans are a disgrace tho.some rangers fans r just as bad .watching guys in there 30s 40s n 50s trying to get on a park is embarrassing .who want want to take anything to do with Scottish football

Well done hibs fully deserved win.fans are a disgrace tho.some rangers fans r just as bad .watching guys in there 30s 40s n 50s trying to get on a park is embarrassing .who want want to take anything to do with Scottish football

Wibble.

For all I wanted Hibs to Hibs it (and that monkey isn't going away any time soon), it's so much more enjoyable when the ugly sisters don't win it.

As for the pitch invasion, it was just so completely pointless and ended up taking away the lap of honour, which is one of the best parts. Stewart Regan's views are neither here nor there.

Still, I'm glad it was Hibs

The point is that during any pitch invasion there's always a small amount of fans who end up at at the other end goading the fans. Does violence happen ? Nope.

Only with The Rangers with their long established track record of taking defeat like a bunch of fannies.

There were some idiots from the Ayr end who were trying to goad stranraer fans. The stranraer fans either laughed at them or fucked off home. They way it should be.

Ok fair point.

Just off the phone to my Hibs supporting pal. Guys in tears, can barely speak, and he's chuffed his nights paid for after putting £5 on 3-2 Hibs.

Enjoy your night hibbees

Incidentally, that's the ninth different Scottish/League Cup winner since Oldco began to flatline.

Scottish football needs a deid Rangers.

Armageddon. Six clubs will go to the wall. Name names, Traynor.

f**k up. Thank you x

For all I wanted Hibs to Hibs it (and that monkey isn't going away any time soon), it's so much more enjoyable when the ugly sisters don't win it.

As for the pitch invasion, it was just so completely pointless and ended up taking away the lap of honour, which is one of the best parts. Stewart Regan's views are neither here nor there.

Still, I'm glad it was Hibs

Except that their and the MSM's reaction are everything that is wrong with Scottish football.  Out of touch with the real fans,

A fucking magical dream. You can't top that ever.

Fucking burst into tears when the third went in.

Yasssssd!!!

Me too Bambers ....me too

Still having problems accepting this 😂

Ive shed moisture several times this morning.

f**k me going to paint Vancouver fucking green tonight ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸºðŸºðŸºðŸºðŸºðŸº