2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

By the way a lot of folk are missing the point fuckall wrong with a pitch invasion, but attacking players and trying to start a fight with opposition fans disgraceful stuff there's no other way to dress it up.

If that's the Rangers team we will be up against next season I'm confident we can finish above them, a team rammed with spineless cretins :lol:

We??:lol:

Yeah we are right back to 1980. You p***k Willie. Thought you had more sense. The sort of pish Chick Young would come out with.

Aye ok Willie,just wait to the first Aberdeen v Rangers game at Pittodrie,nigh on 5yrs in the waiting and I've got it on good authority it's gonna be a riot!!!

Basically Sevco fans turned violent because they couldn't take it. Just like in 1980 and just like in Manchester. And countless other times.

Shut up mags.

Aye ok Willie,just wait to the first Aberdeen v Rangers game at Pittodrie,nigh on 5yrs in the waiting and I've got it on good authority it's gonna be a riot!!!

Yip been dreading this game.

Will be absolute carnage.

Those last two videos make the last part of Rangers' statement look even more stupid. It's pretty poor scenes to be honest there's certainly quite a few morons on both sides.

Has there been a sunshine on leith video yet?

Edited by Gianfranco