2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Just back on the bus after that. I'm still crying my eyes out typing this. After all the years of heartache I've been through, money spent, and to suffer usual disappointment nearly all the time. I literally can't believe we've done this and espeically in the last minute. 2-1 down and I thought ah f**k here we go but everyone knows the rest.

I'm away to have the best night of my life and my bank balance will take a huge hit.

Eoin xx

If it was Rangers or Celtic fans who ran on to the pitch in such numbers i dare say it would be a very different reaction from yourself and others.

As an Old Firm fan who likes loaded competitions his team can win regularly, you will literally never understand the explosion of joy we just saw from the Hibs fans. That's why they invaded the pitch. Unlucky.

Just back on the bus after that. I'm still crying my eyes out typing this. After all the years of heartache I've been through, money spent, and to suffer usual disappointment nearly all the time. I literally can't believe we've done this and espeically in the last minute. 2-1 down and I thought ah f**k here we go but everyone knows the rest.

I'm away to have the best night of my life and my bank balance will take a huge hit.

Eoin xx

Crying?

Settle

Feeling such joy from the agony of the Sevconians tonight and so genuinely thrilled for Hibs. They richly deserved this.

Sevco chased off is the icing.

Hibs fans being on the pitch is completely understandable and totally acceptable in my view. Good on them!

There was NO excuse for the Sevconian hordes taking to the field. Hope they are hammered for it.

Eoin xx

Congrats and enjoy your night

Feeling such joy from the agony of the Sevconians tonight and so genuinely thrilled for Hibs. They richly deserved this.

Sevco chased off is the icing.

Hibs fans being on the pitch is completely understandable and totally acceptable in my view. Good on them!

There was NO excuse for the Sevconian hordes taking to the field. Hope they are hammered for it.

Shut up Magee.

Eoin xx

Enjoy your night, i found myself actually bursting out with cheers everytime you scored  :lol:

That last paragraph from Rangers is pathetic, but let's not for a second pretend that this had nothing to do with hibs fans. Assaulting players and goading fans for a fight was only going to end one way, disgraceful stuff.