2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Scottish journalists complaining about a Hibs pitch invasion after waiting over 100 years to lift the cup and being branded Scotlands biggest failures but ignoring the sectarian singing from the Rangers end can just f**k off.

Peter A Smith â€@PeterAdamSmith 48s48 seconds ago

I saw Rangers captain Lee Wallace attacked by fans on the park. He was punched and kicked until his team mates and security moved in.

Rangers fans attacking their own player. No surprise there.  8)

Peter A Smith â€@PeterAdamSmith 48s48 seconds ago

I saw Rangers captain Lee Wallace attacked by fans on the park. He was punched and kicked until his team mates and security moved in.

Maybe true but let's not do tit for tat pish, Ben.  We lost and the result was fair.  We can leave the bickering for another day.

Despicable fanbase with no shame.

Congratulations on your victory and savour it the minority who stayed in the stands and celebrated without causing any bother.

We Are The People.

Absolutely delicious, I hope it's really hurting you.

Although, for her sake, I hope you don't have a wife to go home to.

Kind of ironic the Rangers fans denied that they goaded/chucked stuff at opposition fans all season then get furious when the shoe is on the other foot.

I didn't see any punches being misbehaviour from the Hibs fans, all I saw was a Rangers fan touching a police horse on the bottom.