2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I was working on the segregation section in the upper deck, had to really, really bite my lip and try remain professional when Hibs got the winner. What a fucking scene, I've never seen anything like it. A bit ugly with snapping the bar and that but f**k it, it's nothing that can't be fixed. Genuinely fucking delighted for the Hibs fans tonight. Fully grown men balling their eyes out and hugging each other whilst Rangers fans, who were giving it the biggest licks 2 mins prior sat with their heads in their hands.

Edinburgh should be a quiet night out tonight.

Oh i understand the explosion of winning, what i don't understand is the double standards, from the like of yourself, who defend such an invasion by fans out with both Rangers & Celtic, who would be shouting the odds against fans of both those clubs if they had done similar. Hypocritical imo.

And the point goes sailing right over your head. A diddy team ending a 114 year hoodoo just scored an injury time winner after a season of heartache. This doesn't compare to anything Rangers have done in terms of explosions of joy and relief.

Hibs fans invade the pitch, a large number break off from the main crowd who are celebrating and head towards the bears, attacking Rangers players and staff in the process.

Some idiots in our support go out to meet them, a few scuffles then the polis eventually move in.

Hibs fans do a Wembley.

And the point goes sailing right over your head. A diddy team ending a 114 year hoodoo just scored an injury time winner after a season of heartache. This doesn't compare to anything Rangers have done in terms of explosions of joy and relief.

Rangers managed to contain themselves at Hampden after they won their first cup in their whole 4 years of existence.

Right.  Both clubs will get big fines, there will be a few lengthy bans no doubt (the halfwit taking selfies sitting on the crossbar for one), and that'll be that.  Completely un-necessary but the horror stories on Twitter don't help anyone.

Did Motherwell get fined last season?

Hibs fans invade the pitch, a large number break off from the main crowd who are celebrating and head towards the bears, attacking Rangers players and staff in the process.

Some idiots in our support go out to meet them, a few scuffles then the polis eventually move in.

Hibs fans do a Wembley.

Pretty much what I can make out too Bennett.

Hibs fans do a Wembley.

Great summary ðŸ‘

Well done the Hibees ðŸ†ðŸ¾