2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Can quite clearly see a rangers player, #16 halliday, walking around near to the rangers fans when theres hibs fans on the pitch.

Aye, any player getting assualted is wrong, but get yourself off the park and avoid it all.

Would've taken Halliday getting fucking maimed at the pitch invasion tbqh.

Fantastic match and a great advert for scottish football....and the better team on the day rightly won.

The great shame is that it will be more about the scenes at the end in the press the nxt few days.I think the explosion of joy by hibs fans and getting the monkey off there back was great to watch and the fans celebrated on the pitch.....very understandable i would say.

Sevco fans were on the pitch for a scrap after throwing there toys out the pram pure and simple.....that was the only reason they were on the pitch.

To all the hibees.....enjoy yer night.....worthy winners.

Crying?

Settle

If we won the Scottish cup I'd be greeting like f**k.

Well done Hibs, that's cracking. Whenever a team wins the cup who haven't won one before /not in a while it gives me hope we'll do it one day.

Celebrating fans encase the pitch all the time though. Never usually a problem, unless Rangers are involved.

What is it about that club that attracts the absolute dregs of society?

This is it. Numerous times in recent weeks we've seen fans running on the park, often with a few of them giving it a GIRUY to the opposition fans, not once has it led to violence, until today.

A fucking magical dream. You can't top that ever.

Fucking burst into tears when the third went in.

Yasssssd!!!

Enjoy your night/ weekend/ week m8 x

Really? I see daincing Hibs fans and sore losers going radge at them. Definitely the zombies looking for a fight.

If you are on the pitch celebrating, why go over and start on opposition rather than celebrate with your team?

There is clearly from the videos so far, small sets of fans on either side scrapping. But it's right at the Rangers end. Hibs fans provoking it. Not all Hibs fans. Not All Rangers fans either. Lots still in the stand, and some getting others back.

Neither of them has done their clubs proud that were scrapping but suggesting it was 'zombies' looking for a fight is ridiculous.

Are the loosing sides fans not allowed to stay for trophy and medal presentation? Saying get should have been out the stadium also ridiculous IMO.