RAW & Smackdown in Glasgow

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is block 222 good view haven't been to hydro yet sorry for weird question taking the 2 girls and like me wrestling daft

I was round about there for the Noel Gallagher concert the other night and although it wasn't a great view for where the stage was for that, it'll be fine for watching the wrestling with the ring in the middle of the floor, plus looking at the seating plan you should be facing the entrance stage.

Got BK 010 for both RAW and Smackdown. I was trying online for RAW with no joy, my brother got in and managed to get tickets, £90 each, Smackdown I went on bookingsdirect at 12pm and got tickets there. Lots of folk saying they managed to get it with app but not the website. 

To the folk saying about ICW, if I was Mark Dallas I'd be happy. Great chance to send out their wrestlers outside the arena and promote the event. They were walking about Glasgow doing this before the 1st documentary and are much more well known now, and I'm sure if you sent Grado out to promote to fans outside the Hydro it would go down well and help sell tickets.

I know it's well in advance but I think this time last year we knew Foley was going to be there whereas this year I have saw nothing. Hope they manage to get good numbers and will probably end up picking a ticket up.

Archived