RAW & Smackdown in Glasgow

Superstars/Main Event taped before the event. When you're watching live and it goes to an advert on the TV the arena goes dark and an advert comes on. It's no wonder the arena goes flat quickly at shows as the adverts can be annoying at times.

Surely they won't have these ad breaks, because the show is pre-recorded in the UK?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted, completely forgot when these went on sale. Raw Sold out and only seats at the very back left for smackdown. Might have a look on gumtree and tout websites nearer the time. 

Check again for Raw and check a few different sites. People still picking up tickets today when they couldn't on Saturday.

Here is the seating plan.

15980s.gif

Going to be a slightly strange dynamic methinks, assuming the hard camera is above block 010, the wrestlers will be doing promos with their backs turned to almost the entire crowd.

Just received this:

Thank you for booking for WWE RAW on Monday November 7th 2016 at the SSE Hydro Glasgow with us.

This is a courtesy email to you to let you know that your seats in your chosen block are classed as limited view. You will still have a full view of the ring, however parts of the entrance walkway may be obscured.

Your tickets will be despatched out closer to the event date.

If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Customer Services

The Ticket Factory

Carla

customerservices@theticketfactory.com

www.theticketfactory.com

Tel: 0333 300 3010

Fax: 0121 767 3849

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Smackdown better no end up the better show after the brand split.

Basically if KO is on Smackdown I'll be fucking livid.

If KO, Sami Zayn, AJ Styles and a few others are on smackdown. Like Scotty Said I'll be selling my raw ticket and getting a smackdown ticket instead.

• 1 month later...

Nah they came, but I've binned them by accident. Luckily I phoned up and they've re issues them (for a fee obv) so pick them up on the night. Did she opt for pick up rather than delivery?

See there are still Smackdown tickets. Might buy closer to the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived