Happy Birthday your Maj

Romeo

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt she'll be reading the forum to receive your good wishes. I doubt God will be reading to receive your demand either.

She won't know that we'll be raising a glass to her tonight either, but I'll be happy in a quiet moment of congratulatory celebration! That's all that counts for me mate and millions of others across these Isles.

She won't know that we'll be raising a glass to her tonight either, but I'll be happy in a quiet moment of congratulatory celebration! That's all that counts for me mate and millions of others across these Isles.

Get a life ffs

I'm sure she's absolutely delight that people still think her hereditary bloodline deserves a place at the head of the constitution. The fact that many of them will actually be calling on a mythical deity to protect her and her illustrious, aristocratic brood from threat must just be the cherry on the cupcake.

Personally I might raise a glass to the Duke of Buccleuch and call on the Eastee Bunny to protect him, his heirs and the hereditary owners of the Buccleuch estate. The principle is the same. He won't know of my deference, of course, but it will somehow be enough for me that he exists and the Easter Bunny will save him.

I'm sure she's absolutely delight that people still think her hereditary bloodline deserves a place at the head of the constitution. The fact that many of them will actually be calling on a mythical deity to protect her and her illustrious, aristocratic brood from threat must just be the cherry on the cupcake.

Personally I might raise a glass to the Duke of Buccleuch and call on the Eastee Bunny to protect him, his heirs and the hereditary owners of the Buccleuch estate. The principle is the same. He won't know of my deference, of course, but it will somehow be enough for me that he exists and the Easter Bunny will save him.

That's entirely up to you pal, crack on with it.

Away and take yer face for a shite, you weird, sad c**t.

That's entirely up to you pal, crack on with it.

Just out of curiosity, though, is it only the royal family whose role you think should be hereditary? Does visiting a doctor who is one because his father was one make you happier than visiting one who is qualified? Would having an MP whose father was an MP and passed the seat to his son make you happier than having one who broke with the seat's historic bloodline? Do you support hereditary peers having a place in the House of Lords because their families have for centuries?I'm just curious as to whether you want God to protect the hereditary principle in just one role or in others...

I'll be having a w**k thinking about Queen Kate as my own tribute.

Well said sir.

Look around you at the state of this once proud country of ours.  Hoaching from top to bottom with degenerates of all descriptions.

It warms my heart to learn that there are still people like you and I in the world.

Twat.

Just out of curiosity, though, is it only the royal family whose role you think should be hereditary? Does visiting a doctor who is one because his father was one make you happier than visiting one who is qualified? Would having an MP whose father was an MP and passed the seat to his son make you happier than having one who broke with the seat's historic bloodline? Do you support hereditary peers having a place in the House of Lords because their families have for centuries?I'm just curious as to whether you want God to protect the hereditary principle in just one role or in others...

Oh shut up Antlion.

Absolutely nobody is interested in being drawn into debating you and your tedious tripe.

Someone whose politics hasn't developed since his school days.

Well said sir.

Look around you at the state of this once proud country of ours. Hoaching from top to bottom with degenerates of all descriptions.

It warms my heart to learn that there are still people like you and I in the world.

Oooft, what an absolute disaster you describe Liz's reign as having produced. When Victoria died monarchists were positively glowing about the state of the nation which had come to exist under her gargantuan shadow.

Oh shut up Antlion.

Absolutely nobody is interested in being drawn into debating you and your tedious tripe.

Someone whose politics hasn't developed since his school days.

Absolutely seething^. 😂 Your heart will give out before Lizzie's at this rate.

Well said sir.

Look around you at the state of this once proud country of ours. Hoaching from top to bottom with degenerates of all descriptions.

There are millions of us my friend, I think we're just quietly content and pleased to offer our congratulations and best wishes on such an auspicious occasion.

The bitter detractors are thankfully in a minority amongst the British public.

Archived