The 2016/17 New Kit Thread

djchapsticks

True. Maybe eleven bloodstained, but removable, stars would be a good idea, so they can easily adjust the number every time they make a statement.

Eventually they abandon the kits and the players play in big star costumes :lol:

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our four choices to pick from. Outstanding kits.

Top left gets my vote. :wub:

So what's the deal now then, fans being given the choice? Fair play for kicking up a stink and not accepting the disaster they revealed, dreadful looking jersey.

So what's the deal now then, fans being given the choice? Fair play for kicking up a stink and not accepting the disaster they revealed, dreadful looking jersey.

Pretty much, aye. The club have been fantastic though, took the criticism on board and let the fans have a say.

Top right looks smart. I'm guessing yaes have told Nike to get to f**k? Or you doing what the Accies done and produced your own shirt but keep the Nike shorts and socks?

This is the fifth choice, the only Nike effort we have. I'd much prefer if we didn't have Nike to be honest, not much to choose from. Not too sure what happens with socks and shorts. Maybe just plain with the badge.

post-37488-0-77125500-1464347096_thumb.p

This is the fifth choice, the only Nike effort we have. I'd much prefer if we didn't have Nike to be honest, not much to choose from. Not too sure what happens with socks and shorts. Maybe just plain with the badge.

Is it bad that I actually like that :lol:

Pretty much, aye. The club have been fantastic though, took the criticism on board and let the fans have a say.

Glad to hear it, without fans football is nothing as they say. Of the original picture it would be top right for me.

The pinstriped version is much nicer in another photo I've seen, but the second from the right would still be my vote.  Tartan one is rank rotten - as is the token Nike kit.  Fair play to Morton's board though, they've salvaged one of the worst pieces of public relations this side of Ibrox into some terrific and far-reaching entertainment.  Delighted for the supporters.  

I can't imagine Kilmarnock doing the same thing.  Their chairman would have written a tear-stained letter of rebuke to the fans.

Archived