The 2016/17 New Kit Thread

djchapsticks

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the fifth choice, the only Nike effort we have. I'd much prefer if we didn't have Nike to be honest, not much to choose from. Not too sure what happens with socks and shorts. Maybe just plain with the badge.

That's similar to the Ajax strip of early 70s. Could have been worse. 

This is the fifth choice, the only Nike effort we have. I'd much prefer if we didn't have Nike to be honest, not much to choose from. Not too sure what happens with socks and shorts. Maybe just plain with the badge.

Better?

The tartan is actually a really poor shirt quality up close.

The 1874 and tartan options are made by one manufacturer, and the retro and pinstriped options are made by another. The gulf in quality is obvious when you see them.

Went in all set to vote for the tartan but ended up voting for this beauty, tho was very tempted by the retro option.

post-4105-0-76883900-1464371909_thumb.jp

Gotta love the Bantams for not being afraid to experiment with their kits year after year. Their colour combination and daring set them apart from the English lower league pack most every year.

I'd like to share a gem from my country; these are NEC Nijmegen's home (left) and away (right) tops for next season. While you could complain that both shirts clash with each other (so there will be a third kit), the club historically played in kits quite like the left one from its inception until 2000, whilst the right design was used since. In returning to the old style for the home kit next year, the club has listened to the fans quite like how Morton has.

image-5874402.jpg

New Bradford City kits are brilliant. The white away would be a fantastic Thistle kit.

bradford-city-16-17-kits%2B%25281%2529.j

Home one is either horrific or brilliant. Haven't decided yet.

Archived