Premiership Team of the Year 2015/16

BBC Scotland website headline for the Team Of The Year, which includes 4 Aberdeen and 3 Dundee players, says everything about the mindset of the media in Scotland. " Only two Celtic players in team of the year."

BBC Scotland website headline for the Team Of The Year, which includes 4 Aberdeen and 3 Dundee players, says everything about the mindset of the media in Scotland. " Only two Celtic players in team of the year."

Jesus.  I honestly think there's professional journalists who believe it should just be all Celtic players in the Team of the Year.  And the Celtic manager for Manager of the Year.  Just because they've one the league.  The biggest one horse race in all of sport worldwide today.

The centre-back position is really difficult actually. Rossi has been a consistent performer in the second best defence in the league so I'm surprised he's not in it. Aside from that it's difficult. Aberdeen's centre-backs haven't been great this season from what I've seen and normally reliable defenders like Anderson, Warren and Meekings have either been inconsistent or missed a lot of games through injury. Davies is questionable given Ross County have one of the worst defensive records in the league and Ozturk has mostly been good but he's only played 20 games. I feel as though Sviatchenko and/or Simunovic might have been in there had played more.

Here's my team:

MacDonald

Logan      (anyone)     Rossi     Shinnie/Tierney

Djoum      Rogic      Hayes

Hemmings      Griffiths      Moult

So a team that finished in the bottom 6 has 3 players in the team of the season?

Seems legit.

Rogic should have been in over McClean

Rooney should be in over Stewart

McDonald over Bain

Rooney and Stewart play completely different positions.

Thank you.

So a team that finished in the bottom 6 has 3 players in the team of the season?

Seems legit.

Rogic should have been in over McClean

Rooney should be in over Stewart

McDonald over Bain

In your opinion which incidentally counts for f**k all.

Thank you

Archived