Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope all is well mate.

Aye he should be mate cheers. He will be out in time for the football and is gutted he's not going so that's why I'm trying to get it for him on the laptop for him. I suppose the fact I got his cup final tickets this morning will cheer him up though haha

Unless we've miraculously shifted over 2500 home end tickets in the last 24 hours then we're going to be well outnumbered by Hibees tonight. 

I think we were outnumbered the last time they visited, and we still pumped them until their eyesockets bled...

Aye he should be mate cheers. He will be out in time for the football and is gutted he's not going so that's why I'm trying to get it for him on the laptop for him. I suppose the fact I got his cup final tickets this morning will cheer him up though haha

Good man.  Hope you get it working. 

Is it normal for blood to flow from the eye sockets in Fife?

Doug McClure was in film there, where he was fighting various dinosaurs and hairy cavemen.

There will be more Hibees there this evening than any game Falkirk have taken fans to this season so I wouldn't let it bother you Gav.

Title challengers :lol: to bragging about attendances to Falkirk fans. Hibs are funny :lol:

Guest Back Post Misses

when Mixu was in charge...yeah!

When McKinnon was at Brechin his team played good attacking football with the ball on the deck...

Ah, Ok

I guess then it must be the Championship, the Kirkcaldy pitch or some other outside force that he has gone from Barcelona type football at Brechin to "up and at em" at Raith.

I saw his Brechin side a Falkirk in the cup last year and TBH they were very much in the "up and at em" style then as they are now. 

Archived