Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TGIG failing to understand the concept of ball in the box = goals

Seriously though, we've played some great stuff this season.

Alston has scored more goals this season than the entire Hibs midfield put together. Not bad for someone who spends the entirely of games watching the ball sail over his head apparently  ;)

I would say we probably play better football at our own pitch than at the away games I've seen us so if you are the fan of another club who doesn't go to away games won't have seen us play as we do at home. For a team who hoof it apparently I find it surprising that our team of journeymen have scored more goals than hibs highly rated and talked about frontline

TGIG failing to understand the concept of ball in the box = goals

Seriously though, we've played some great stuff this season.

Alston has scored more goals this season than the entire Hibs midfield put together. Not bad for someone who spends the entirely of games watching the ball sail over his head apparently ;)

I'm not failing to understand anything, I didn't even mention crosses. You do play very direct. Get the ball up the park to Baird or Miller.

Look, this isn't a moan from me and I think the long ball game is just great. I just find BPM having a go Raith for it odd.

I would say we probably play better football at our own pitch than at the away games I've seen us so if you are the fan of another club who doesn't go to away games won't have seen us play as we do at home. For a team who hoof it apparently I find it surprising that our team of journeymen have scored more goals than hibs highly rated and talked about frontline

:lol:

Settle down, I'm just making a comment on the Falkirk hoofball.

Free extension for Google Chrome. Couldn't be simpler to work. Download it, an icon appears in the top right of the browser, click it and select any country you wish to be in.

For anyone worried about paying for the game and Hola then not working, download it, select your country as anything other than the UK and go onto the BBC website. If you can see ads, it's working.

And it will work. I've used it several times for Rovers games and it always works.

I've downloaded it, bought the Raith tv one game deal then came off google chrome, went back on it and hola isn't anywhere to be seen?

One of my favourite goals this season was Kerr's v Alloa, from the Alloa corner, long ball by Rogers to McHugh out wide, ball inside to Alston on the edge of the box, ball inside to Kerr who shot from around 18 yards. A work of art on precise passing and counter attack with 5 touches and goal.

I'm sure Raith have got better post Daly, I can't even remember if Daly played against us..... Sure Raith fans will say the same over the many games Daly played and also to think Hibs were in for Daly

One of my favourite goals this season was Kerr's v Alloa, from the Alloa corner, long ball by Rogers to McHugh out wide, ball inside to Alston on the edge of the box, ball inside to Kerr who shot from around 18 yards. A work of art on precise passing and counter attack with 5 touches and goal.

I'm sure Raith have got better post Daly, I can't even remember if Daly played against us..... Sure Raith fans will say the same over the many games Daly played and also to think Hibs were in for Daly

Night and day between us now and when Wighton and Daly were with us. I honestly can't see how we can be classed as a hoofball team though when our best player every week is 4 foot winger Aiden Connolly..?

Allocated seating. Thankfully I've managed to bag my season ticket seat for tonight.

Well that's shite. my mates bird got him and her dad a ticket so when I get my ticket al be next to folk a don't know. Aw well shite happens. Or you think folk will sit were they want anyway?

Well that's shite. my mates bird got him and her dad a ticket so when I get my ticket al be next to folk a don't know. Aw well shite happens. Or you think folk will sit were they want anyway?

Unless it's a sell out you'll probably get away with sitting where you want.

Pretty sure you'll be able to find three seats together. Just got my ticket and there are plenty left.

Sit where you want, no one should have a problem with it

Disappointed that this game ins't being shown tonight but BT Sport are showing the colossal battle between Dover Athletic and Forest Green Rovers.

On that theme they are ignoring Raith v Hibs.

Hibs v Raith

Killie v Partick.

But don't worry. They are showing the game everyone in Scotland is talking about.......Inverness v Utd

Archived