Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2016

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but are you aware that Killie are, and always have been, a team that plays horrendous hoofball?

Aye you're right motherwell are the barca of Scottish football, and as for St johnstone (3rd)what a footballing lesson they gave us when we pumped them 3-0.

Talks of people failing.

Claims St Johnstone finished third.

Sare yin.

nothing quite like deflecting from the point when you have no comeback is there? The St johnstone part was the edit so... But yes I put down the wrong position by mistake, aren't you a clever boy.

I feel you're all drastically missing the mark here, chaps.

I've offered charity bets to two of your support - one of which claimed Killie will be going for fourth (yes, 4th. Stop laughing) and the other saying 'bookmarked' when it was laughed at that Kilmarnock won't even get top six.

The 'charity bet' idea to Kennymassiveego was simply because the lunatic says people who give to charity do so because they were 'most likely bullied'.

I hope you can all 'comprehend' this.

And I 'answered' your post almost 'immediately' stating that I wouldn't 'bet' on killie to beat Linlithgow 'Rose'

Comprende'?'

Yes but are you aware that Killie are, and always have been, a team that plays horrendous hoofball?

Did we play horrendous hoofball on either 24/10/15 or 20/02/16 or 11/05/16 ??.... Says a lot about your team who weren't good enough to beat a bunch of hoofballers.... Epic fail on your part yet again.

Did we play horrendous hoofball on either 24/10/15 or 20/02/16 or 11/05/16 ??.... If so then your team can't cope with it as on all these ocassion your team weren't good enough to thrash us.... Epic fail on your part yet again.

Yes, you played hoofball on each occasion.

Thank you

Centre midfield. Skillful, decent pace and good range of passing. Good strike on him and decent freekicks, gets stuck in when he needs to aswell. He's similar to Craig Bryson. Annoyed we've lost him to be honest.

I do like Slater but he's not fit to lace Bryson's boots

Wait and see what players you have before predicting where you'll finish.

Balatoni is absolute liability. No way will you finish in the top 6 with him.

Just as well we're trying to empty him along with basically every other player then.

And I 'answered' your post almost 'immediately' stating that I wouldn't 'bet' on killie to beat Linlithgow 'Rose'

Comprende'?'

whats any of this got to do with claiming I have a gambling problem?

I've laid out the two people I offered bets to and why.

I'm not even going to bother replying to the other one as he's clearly as thick as fùck.

whats any of this got to do with claiming I have a gambling problem?

I've laid out the two people I offered bets to and why.

I'm not even going to bother replying to the other one as he's clearly as thick as fùck.

You'll need to clarify your assertion that " I've laid out two people I offered bets to and why"

Have you punched them to the floor and KO,d them.? A psysical assault

Have you laid off the bets ? A bookmaking term

Have you destroyed their online persona with your wit and banter ? An Internet term .

The first is illegal the second dicey the third requires some corroboration from your peers

Also to revisit my post that I wasn't expecting a reply to your assertion that I accused you of something because of your inadequancies with the language I wish to retract that.and I desire a full and frank explanation .

This should be good

Archived