Stirling Albion Thread

On 25/05/2018 at 22:25, JakeSAFC said:

Tbf I’m not to fussed about the football or the stadium, a day on the drink in Dundee sounds good.

The barmaid in the Rack & Cue snooker club, at the bottom of the road leading away from the two football grounds has,  an absolutely magnificent set of tits on her.

Not going to lie, you may end up patching the game  :wub:

C’mon Jake, they want to run the club under agreement but still owned by the Supporters Trust.
Important distinction.

My mistake, either way I’m looking forward to seeing what happens.

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

Is Rossco ever going to get a testimonial?

Forgot about that surely the Club are arranging something unless all the carry on regarding the Trust has pushed it to the back burner for now. 

Forgot about that surely the Club are arranging something unless all the carry on regarding the Trust has pushed it to the back burner for now. 

Even with all that carry on its not to hard to arrange a testimonial?

I wonder, when/if it happens, who Rossco will decide to play it against?

Is Rossco ever going to get a testimonial?

It’s not the clubs duty to arrange testimonials. They can sanction them but once that is one they can’t have anything to do with it due to tax reasons......normally a supporters committee is put in place to deal with them.

So with that in mind and to answer Jake’s question, sadly I can’t see it.

Hi guys, I have it on good authority that you have signed Mark Stewart from ourselves.

Edit: Sent that when I meant to take a new paragraph.

Keep him fit and he'll score for fun in League 2 I reckon, unfortunately he's had a torrid time with injury for the past few years and only started three games between the opening week of December (when his hamstring went inside the first 4 minutes against St Mirren) and the end of the season. Seemed to have the same issues with Raith, and it took him a while to get up to speed at the Rock - his touch was poor, his finishing erratic and his movement consisted of finding offside positions from any angle.

Between mid-September and December he was excellent though. His movement drags defenders about, he's quick, will run forever and scored a few really nice striker's goals. He's a really good guy too, so I hope he manages an injury free campaign at Forthbank.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Thanks for the update mate. It’s been announced that he has indeed signed so it’s definitely an interesting signing. After reading it. I came on here to see if there were any comments as he’s not a player that I know

2 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Ewan had a decent season for Clyde as well but I can’t help but think he maybe fancies himself as a slightly better player than he really is.

Was going to say the same thing, think he rates himself highly. Decent but a liability as well, the amount of shirt pulling in the box he did was incredible, he could give away a penalty most weeks.